What's new

Which Cryptocurrency would you rather invest in?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto currencies are one of the biggest Opportunities for an investor/Trader to earn BIG, that's is if they invested wisely.

The following are top currencies that has the potential to become the next "Bitcoin".
Since there creation there value has continued to increase and I bet it's not stopping any time soon.

So which will you rather invest in all these?
  1. Ripples
  2. Tron
  3. ETHEREUM
  4. Bitcoin
  5. Factom
  6. Nano
  7. Binance
  8. Litecoin
  9. Add yours

I think im gonna avoid Ripple i don't beleive in this project anymore i didn't heard about Factom coin but all other
coins are good to invest maybe we can add DOGE

I would pick litecoin, bnb then Nano. I am not interested in xrp for now and Tron comes in last.

Been tempted to do weekly deposits into Ethereum, as it seems to be doing pretty good with gradual increases. Would be easy to invest over time with that, to get a good amount off of a sell at a later date.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I think im gonna avoid Ripple i don't beleive in this project anymore i didn't heard about Factom coin but all other
coins are good to invest maybe we can add DOGE
Ooh right, ripples? What's wrong with it, I thought it was also one of the good coins?, Have you heard of Trons?

Ooh right, ripples? What's wrong with it, I thought it was also one of the good coins?, Have you heard of Trons?
TRON is a good coin it can go higher but there is a lot of negatifs about ripple especially the team some peoples
think that they are behind the dump

Binance coin, because since it was created 3 years ago the price of it is still rising. From 0.1$ it went to 28$ in 3 years

TRON is a good coin it can go higher but there is a lot of negatifs about ripple especially the team some peoples
think that they are behind the dump
Ooh, that's a sad foe ripple, and here I was thinking it was a good investment you can invest in and make profit

Nice, yeah binance is also a very good coin, hope you have already invested in it ?, Which other coin you think is good to invest in again?
Binance coin, because since it was created 3 years ago the price of it is still rising. From 0.1$ it went to 28$ in 3 years

I think ripple and eos are going to continue growing in the next couple of years
Lol, I'm getting conflicting answers, someone just said up there that binance is not really profitable again , lol.
Do you have any investment in binance?

Lol, I'm getting conflicting answers, someone just said up there that binance is not really profitable again , lol.
Do you have any investment in binance?
Who said binance is not profitable? I think someone said ripple is not profitable. Or do you refer to an answer from another thread?

Yes, I have investments made in binance tokens. As I said they've been constantly growing since they were launched. And sometimes even when bitcoin is going down binance is still going up because the token goes up or down based on how well Binance exchange is doing.

Who said binance is not profitable? I think someone said ripple is not profitable. Or do you refer to an answer from another thread?

Yes, I have investments made in binance tokens. As I said they've been constantly growing since they were launched. And sometimes even when bitcoin is going down binance is still going up because the token goes up or down based on how well Binance exchange is doing.
Sorry my bad, it was Ripples I meant. Ooh yeah binance has been increasing in value since it was made public. You are correct

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back