Which Altcoin Do You think Will Be the Next Big Thing

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
In 2021, Solana leaped up from $2 to beyond $200. Based on the market performance, it looks like crypto winter has passed. In your opinion, which altcoin will become the next big thing? Do you coins like Ripple, Ton, ADA (some of the coins in top 10 list by market cap), going very big?

The crypto market is huge right now in terms of the total number of cryptocurrencies, but if I had to guess which one could be the next big thing, I would say it could be Toncoin, Hedera, or some specific memecoin since most altcoins are already quite exploited, but they might explode again for whatever reason in a bull run.

The crypto market is huge right now in terms of the total number of cryptocurrencies, but if I had to guess which one could be the next big thing, I would say it could be Toncoin, Hedera, or some specific memecoin since most altcoins are already quite exploited, but they might explode again for whatever reason in a bull run.
In the last couple of weeks, meme coins like floki and pepe have gained a lot of traction and I believe these can be the nextr big things. Actually, they have already gone up by over 1000 percent in last one year

In the last couple of weeks, meme coins like floki and pepe have gained a lot of traction and I believe these can be the nextr big things. Actually, they have already gone up by over 1000 percent in last one year
Interesting, any other meme coin that's interesting? I'm hearing about a lot of new meme coins lately, but I don't want to invest a lot of money in them, maybe try a few tens of dollars.

Interesting, any other meme coin that's interesting? I'm hearing about a lot of new meme coins lately, but I don't want to invest a lot of money in them, maybe try a few tens of dollars.
I think that you do not concentrate on coins like shiba uni or baby doge from our last conversation about this trick, each one has his point of view about these informations.

I think that you do not concentrate on coins like shiba uni or baby doge from our last conversation about this trick, each one has his point of view about these informations.
I'm not a big fan of meme coins as you may have noticed, but I wouldn't mind adding a few to my portfolio if I see something of value in them, which one do you like better?

I think Litecoin is an altcoin that people should be keeping an eye on. I'm thinking about investing in some soon, the only coin I currently have invested in is Ethereum. I'm not a fan of meme coins though myself, and I will stay away from them.

I'm not a big fan of meme coins as you may have noticed, but I wouldn't mind adding a few to my portfolio if I see something of value in them, which one do you like better?
I think baby doge is a little better from shiba uni because it is growing a little bit more on the price compared, this is my point of view only about these two coins.

I think baby doge is a little better from shiba uni because it is growing a little bit more on the price compared, this is my point of view only about these two coins.
But the price is not usually indicative of the value of an asset, but its fundamentals, do you know for example who is behind the Baby Doge project?

I think Litecoin is an altcoin that people should be keeping an eye on. I'm thinking about investing in some soon, the only coin I currently have invested in is Ethereum. I'm not a fan of meme coins though myself, and I will stay away from them.
Well, I do not think Litecoin will be profitable investment. It is one of the oldest coins in the market but it rank lower based on market cap than newer coins. The coin has never gone too high even during the bullish run in 2021.

Ethereum will do well, I have no doubts about the project becoming a big one in the coming months. I have not bought much of it, but it is one coin that I should invest more in the next coming weeks.

Ethereum will do well, I have no doubts about the project becoming a big one in the coming months. I have not bought much of it, but it is one coin that I should invest more in the next coming weeks.
Do you say this because of the issue of Ethereum ETFs? today I have also read that Ethereum has won the lawsuits they had with the SEC.

Ethereum is number two crypto currency by market cap and it is also the most valuable currency after Bitcoin. Therefore, Ethereum will certainly continue to grow. They have approved Ethereum ETFs in the US, so I guess a lot of institutional investors will start investing in Ethereum

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back