What's new

When Did You Start Mining Coins For The First Time?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
I started mining cryptocurrencies in the year 2019 or 2018. It was the time when I was trying to figure out the right kind of coin that could be mined. However, due to having a bad hardware, I was not able to mine coins. So, when did you start cryptocurrency mining?

I started mining cryptocurrencies in the year 2019 or 2018. It was the time when I was trying to figure out the right kind of coin that could be mined. However, due to having a bad hardware, I was not able to mine coins. So, when did you start cryptocurrency mining?
My experience with mining dates as far as last year, I was referred to mine pi of which till date the coin is yet to be listed in major platforms for exchange. That's my only experience.

The first mining experience I had was with cloud mining. Sadly, I was scammed. The company asked me to spend $100 to buy hash rate so that I can mine but later ran away with the funds.

The first time I heard of cryptocurrency and that one could earn by mining I started engaging in it. I got few coins but that is about it, I didn't focus on it that much.

I have never bothered about mining cryptocurrencies. There is certainly no need for me to do that. That's because I don't have access to all those high end hardware suitable for cryptocurrency mining.

The first experience I had in crypto mining was in fact in cloud mining, I was scammed there with $ 10 that I invested in that platform, to realize that days later the page simply vanished, later I understood that these businesses were almost always a scam.

I have never really mine coin before though, there was a time i came in contact with a site that claim i could mine. I decided to give it a try but was discouraged, cause i heard it could damage my system.

I have not yet mined myself, but I did buy some crypto from PayPal. Probably doesn't count, but I would love to learn to mine one day. Because I wouldn't mind investing in some PCs and mining for Bitcoin and other currency.

If I remember correctly, it should be around 2020 that I started mining cryptocurrency and I tried everything in my power to mine it from that year till 2021 but I was not able to get anything tangible for me, so I had to stop.

The first time I tried to earn this way, it was not mining for equipment, I tried to earn on cloud mining by investing $ 100 in a fairly powerful project, then I managed to earn $ 10 per place, which in principle is a good result, because it is more than 120 percent per year.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back