What's new

What was your latest altcoin purchase, and why?

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Let's talk about your latest altcoin purchases and why you purchased them.

My recent purchase was about $6000 more in Dogecoin when it dipped to $0.15. I am a firm believer in dogecoin and I believe eventually it will hit $1.

I just purchased more BCH. I have always been waiting for when I can afford to buy a whole number since I don't like buying coins in fractions. Voila! It kept on dipping till I could afford 1. So I just purchased BCH.

I am in process to buy the UST which is stable coin of terra. I think it would be a good thing to hold in years because it has value pegged to USD and also it would be earning good amount too. I also think that other altcoins in stablecoin category would be a good fit.

My latest altcoins that I purchase is CRO. The coin surge by a very huge percentage last year. I would liken the the CRO to BNB.

My latest purchase was CRV. It has had a total value locked, TVL that has been rising and coupled with a low market cap, that could be a catalyst for huge growth.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to buy Solana at this level but it seems like the market has yet to bottom out. A lot of people except Bitcoin to go lower than $15,000 and if possible altcoins can go as low as 50% down from where they are now.

During moments like this, coins in the top 30 usually do better than others and Solana has a great number of followers who believe in it.

I'm tempted to buy Solana at this level but it seems like the market has yet to bottom out. A lot of people except Bitcoin to go lower than $15,000 and if possible altcoins can go as low as 50% down from where they are now.

During moments like this, coins in the top 30 usually do better than others and Solana has a great number of followers who believe in it.
I just purchased $1800 more in DOGE last night at 0.06USD.

My previous shitcoin purchase was happened some months ago, that is still latest, and it was a disaster, I was day trading then, and it returned in heavy loss .

I recently bought some Solana for $13. I don't plan top hold SOL for the long term, though.

My previous shitcoin purchase was happened some months ago, that is still latest, and it was a disaster, I was day trading then, and it returned in heavy loss .
I have a little over $1000 in Shiba Inu token. Currently valued at around $800, Unfortunately, I am also upside down on it. I only lose if I sell. So; I am holding for now.
I recently bought some Solana for $13. I don't plan top hold SOL for the long term, though.
Solana has been hit pretty hard too with all this mess going on with FTX and other platforms filing for bankruptcy.

Solana has been hit pretty hard too with all this mess going on with FTX and other platforms filing for bankruptcy.
I have seen Solana go up to almost $200; that's why I bought Solana when the price was $13, but sadly, the price has gone even further down to $12.
That's why I am still holding the shit
What shot coin did you buy? I bought doge between 17 and 50 cents and I sold when the price was 31 cents, I did not lose any money. I also have shib if I sell now, I will make almost a $1000 loss.

Recently I purchased SOL because I know very well that it is a very promising project that will probably go up very soon.

Recently I purchased SOL because I know very well that it is a very promising project that will probably go up very soon.
SOL is one of the most lucrative and most sought-after cryptocurrency in the crypto space and I'm certain that you are not making a wrong decision.

Let's talk about your latest altcoin purchases and why you purchased them.

My recent purchase was about $6000 more in Dogecoin when it dipped to $0.15. I am a firm believer in dogecoin and I believe eventually it will hit $1.
My latest Altcoin purchase is Litecoin. I have been using it for a while now because the transaction fee is low.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back