What's new

What was Bitcoin price when you started using it?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I earned my first bitcoin at the beginning of 2016 from a writing site. I received $100 worth of Bitcoin when bitcoin was priced at $400. Back then I was using Bitcoin as a payment system and not as a digital asset. What about you?

It was in few thousands dollar when I first earned my Satoshi, that was very cheap in comparing to price now, I wasn't aware the price was going too much up.

When I first learned of it, Bitcoin was around $1000 and Ethereum was only $30. I had a chance to buy a good bit of Bitcoin when it dropped to $3000, but I decided against it. I wish I would have now.

When I first learned of it, Bitcoin was around $1000 and Ethereum was only $30. I had a chance to buy a good bit of Bitcoin when it dropped to $3000, but I decided against it. I wish I would have now.
The great 2018 fall after 2017 rise to 20k was epic, we all missed the chance, we can with whatever, but past is gone, now future awaits, must buy one before it rise to 69k+ again.

The great 2018 fall after 2017 rise to 20k was epic, we all missed the chance, we can with whatever, but past is gone, now future awaits, must buy one before it rise to 69k+ again.
I won't make the mistake again. I'm heavily investing in Doge and Bitcoin.

I earned my first bitcoin at the beginning of 2016 from a writing site. I received $100 worth of Bitcoin when bitcoin was priced at $400. Back then I was using Bitcoin as a payment system and not as a digital asset. What about you?
I have been earning and trading bitcoin since 2013 when the price was below $300 then. Then it was easy to have 1 Bitcoin

I started trading crypto currencies in the late 2016 and the price of btc was less than 1000 usd.
Post automatically merged:

I won't make the mistake again. I'm heavily investing in Doge and Bitcoin.
My largest investment is in bnb and Ethereum. There is gonna be a wild run soon

I am also planning next investment in BNB, Ether and BTC; but I yet have to decide time. However, I will not miss BTC, this is a currency which can buy you any other currency, and give you your highness.

I started trading crypto currencies in the late 2016 and the price of btc was less than 1000 usd.
Post automatically merged:

My largest investment is in bnb and Ethereum. There is gonna be a wild run soon
If you did not sell you btc early then you would have earned lot is money by last year that it got to all time high.

Mine too was in 2016, and I had about 2 bitcoin around $800 dollars that I wasted on shitty investments back in those days, I still regret it till this day because had I kept it. Definitely will be worth more by now. Shit happens anyway.... Lolzzzz 😂😂🤣.

The price of Bitcoin was hovering around $20,000 when I started using it but I made a mistake for not holding it for long.

The price of Bitcoin was hovering around $20,000 when I started using it but I made a mistake for not holding it for long.
That is not mistake, BTC works when it is used in market, if people do not use it, its value will become non usable. HODL what you want.

That is not mistake, BTC works when it is used in market, if people do not use it, its value will become non usable. HODL what you want.
That is a valid point because holding the cryptocurrency will make the asset value appreciate and it is phenomenal for the growth of crypto sphere.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back