What's new

What type of wallet do you have, desktop, web, mobile, or hardware?

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which one do you currently use for your cryptocurrency? And why did you pick this particular wallet over the others? I currently don't have a wallet yet, but I would love to have a hardware one. I think it's the safest wallet, as long as you have access to a thumb drive and don't lose it, you shouldn't have to worry about losing your earned crypto. It seems digital ones are probably the easiest for hackers to get into, and if you end up getting your pc compromised they might get into your desktop wallet. A mobile one might work out well too, but I wouldn't trust using it on an open network.

I am using two wallets, one metamask extension and the second trust wallet. Both are best in their business. I am using these wallets to claim airdrops because they support all types of networks like erc20, trc20, bep20, etc. These wallets are safe and secured to store crypto assets.

I also think hardware are best but I'm not quite sure whether it's better than mobile and software. It's not easy to hack wallet. I have not been hearing of any wallet being hacked. Though, I don't know much about how wallet operate.

I just believe that it is easier to interact with things if they are on a mobile application and the security is even much more seeing the fact that a lot of websites have permission on your web browser.

Which one do you currently use for your cryptocurrency? And why did you pick this particular wallet over the others? I currently don't have a wallet yet, but I would love to have a hardware one. I think it's the safest wallet, as long as you have access to a thumb drive and don't lose it, you shouldn't have to worry about losing your earned crypto. It seems digital ones are probably the easiest for hackers to get into, and if you end up getting your pc compromised they might get into your desktop wallet. A mobile one might work out well too, but I wouldn't trust using it on an open network.
I use Trust wallet, mainly because it is easier to use it to buy and store shitcoins on the BNB smart chain. This can be bought by connecting through Pancakeswap and sold too without using centralized exchanges.

It is also one of the easiest ones to use.

Having an online wallet is efficient and your data is easily safely secured. I use quite a number of wallets so almost caring for the needs/those things I want to buy at a specific point in time. That's how I've been managing these plays.

i prefer the online wallet for so many reasons like for instance the security is top notch and can not be easily hacked or manipulated without a verifiable trace of where it went to.

Hardware wallet keyleadger are so expensive.
I have desktop wallet (bitpay), mobile one (trustwallet), web wallet(coinbase, binance, uphold).
The keyleadger is around 69 $ so for someone storing millions not just some few dollars anyway.

I have a wallet and it's an online wallet,I usually access my wallet through an app on my system and I have made it to be secure by ensuring that it has a two factor authentication.

I mostly deal with digital wallet. That is the most suitable wallet for me although I don't really have much cryptocurrency in my arsenal do you to Bearish season. I will have a hardware wallet in due time. Y

I have been using mobile and desktop wallet for a long time now which is usually in form of extension. I am planning on buying a hardware wallet that I will store my valuable assets.

I have a desktop wallet, web wallet, and mobile wallet. I have never used a hardware wallet. That's because crypto is not legit in my home country and I cannot buy the device here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back