What's new

What needs to change about crypto in order to make it better?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know crypto is something I talk a lot of trash about. I know there is a place for it, and I know it can be a good investment if done right. But the way it's so volatile when investing, it does worry me. With that being said, I wish they made some changes to crypto to make it safer. But, what safety nets should they implement for crypto?

There are a number of adjustments that need to be done to cryptocurrencies in order to improve it. These include enhancing privacy and security, expanding scalability, and speeding up and streamlining processes. In order to safeguard investors and maintain market stability, it's crucial to make sure that a strong regulatory framework is in place. With consumer education, consumer protection programs, and consumer-friendly goods, it's crucial to foster a consumer-friendly atmosphere in terms of consumer protection. Finally, it's critical to encourage bitcoin adoption and foster an environment that values experimentation and innovation.

Even though they say crypto is decentralized, it is not decentralized in a true sense. The moment the developer wants to shut it down, the crypto project will be shut down. This issue needs to be addressed to improve crypto.

Even though they say crypto is decentralized, it is not decentralized in a true sense. The moment the developer wants to shut it down, the crypto project will be shut down. This issue needs to be addressed to improve crypto.
Well but this could certainly happen in proof of stake projects in that case, in projects rather open source such as Bitcoin or Monero that also works with proof of work the concession works differently and does not have a central entity that can simply close the project, what do you think?

Well but this could certainly happen in proof of stake projects in that case, in projects rather open source such as Bitcoin or Monero that also works with proof of work the concession works differently and does not have a central entity that can simply close the project, what do you think?
Even Bitcoin is at the mercy of the people who are responsible for maintaining the nodes despite being a completely decentralized currency. Open source means anyone has access to the source codes.

A lot of people need to understand that cryptocurrency is a technology and not necessarily a way of making money. People need to start actually embracing the technology.

Even Bitcoin is at the mercy of the people who are responsible for maintaining the nodes despite being a completely decentralized currency. Open source means anyone has access to the source codes.
Yes, I understand that it is open source, that's why Bitcoin has almost 400 developers involved in the project I think non-profit, but of course if we put ourselves like this, nothing can be totally decentralized, because it will always have someone or something that makes it work.

Yes, I understand that it is open source, that's why Bitcoin has almost 400 developers involved in the project I think non-profit, but of course if we put ourselves like this, nothing can be totally decentralized, because it will always have someone or something that makes it work.
That's what I am trying to say. There is no such thing as truly decentralized, there are sorts of control even with the decentralized platforms. What we need to see is how much of it is under control.

The only thing I want to change about cryptocurrency that will make it better is for it to become totally decentralized and not easily influenced by the cryptocurrency whales.

More control is needed to stop fraud and fraudsters in the bitcoin industry. greater integration with established financial systems to improve accessibility and increase acceptance in society. decreased volatility and increased stability in the price of cryptocurrencies broader accessibility and more information about the advantages and dangers of cryptocurrencies among the general population.

I don't believe anything really has to change, it is just okay the way it is. The rise and fall in prices is the best way to make profits if we know how to utilize that.

I know crypto is something I talk a lot of trash about. I know there is a place for it, and I know it can be a good investment if done right. But the way it's so volatile when investing, it does worry me. With that being said, I wish they made some changes to crypto to make it safer. But, what safety nets should they implement for crypto?
Well, I think there should be another way in which you can get back your cryptocurrency if you lose your wallet phrase or if you mistakenly send to another wallet.

I think what needs to change about cryptocurrency to make it better is the difficulty and environmental impact of mining them. If the cost of mining cryptocurrencies can be reviewed downwards, I think there would be large scale adoption of them.

I don't think anything has to change to make crypto currency better. I just feel the people investing in crypto currencies should gain more knowledge about it and try to understand it more to enjoy it better.

I would really say that what I want to change in cryptocurrency in order to make it better is for all the cryptocurrency scam that we have going on with so many coins to be eliminated from the blockchain technology. This is so that people who are dealing on cryptocurrency know they are dealing with something legitimate.

Cryptocurrency has emerged as a transformative technology, but there are several areas that can be improved to make it even better such as scalability, energy efficiency, user experience, regulatory clarity, interoperability and standardization and security and privacy.

Cryptocurrency has emerged as a transformative technology, but there are several areas that can be improved to make it even better such as scalability, energy efficiency, user experience, regulatory clarity, interoperability and standardization and security and privacy.

I also believe that a lot still needs to be done when it comes to security and privacy although, I'm not saying that there is not much enough security in terms of cryptocurrency but I believe that the area can also still be improved on.

FTX scammed people, Celsius went bankrupt, Tera Luna and Squid game Tokens were Rug Pull. I think there should be some sort of centralized organization to look after crypto projects, something like security exchange board. If there are no organizations to look after crypto companies, common people will continue to lose money.

In my opinion, it is necessary to pay more attention to scam projects and regulate it so that people invest money in real cryptocurrency and are not afraid, then the prices can be more stable, it is also necessary to make a stricter verification so that some children do not get into this hell because of them big uncles with money very much easily control the market

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back