deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency has existed for many years, especially Bitcoin, which is the first cryptocurrency, and during this time many people have argued that cryptocurrency is a bubble that will burst soon, but nothing has happened during this time. Why do you believe in cryptocurrency and how long do you think it will continue?

Not much if I'm being honest. To me cryptocurrency is far too volatile for me to truly trust it. I've lost money from it already and all I've ever seen was people abuse it or scam by making their own cryptocurrency only to run away with the money. It's hard to trust people who are part of it, especially if it's someone who is in charge or a major player in the game.

When money is involved, there is no such thing as 100 percent trustworthy. One bad decision from the government can push Bitcoin and all other crypto currencies to become worthless. However, I also believe crypto is basically a technology and technology always have an advantage.

It's not that I trust cryptocurrencies par excellence, but that I don't trust fiat currency, I know that as long as fiat currency continues to be devalued, especially the dollar, the euro and the pound, bitcoin will continue to appreciate, there is nothing more than that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back