What's new

What is your plan this year with cryptocurrency?

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
With 2021 taking everyone for a loop and making many a millionaire, what is your goal with cryptocurrency this year?

One of my goals is to continue to stack my crypto so I can stake it to make constant passive income.

With 2021 taking everyone for a loop and making many a millionaire, what is your goal with cryptocurrency this year?

One of my goals is to continue to stack my crypto so I can stake it to make constant passive income.
It's been almost 1 year since I worked in cryptocurrency field Its body learned a lot and earned some money too My goal in 2022 is to become the owner of about four to five ethereum.

I intend to accumulate Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term. There's a project I have to use funds for soon which is why I choose to invest in low market cap altcoins.

However, time and again, I've seen that these two coins are the safest for anyone who wants to hold cryptocurrency for a long while.

I think investment into the staking coins and the stablecoins is what I am seeking right now. I have realized that having proper currencies in the hand is going to make things easier. I am not going to invest into low cost coins. It's not worth it. Also staking coins need to be good like polygon or say cosmos etc, lets see how that part goes.

I don't have Interest in staking cryptocurrency. I believe in intraday trading because you will make more money with it.

In 2022, I continued to build my crypto asset. I diversified my portfolio and invested in over a dozen assets.

My plan is just to buy some cryptocurrencies with the little amount that I can buy with and I will keep them for so long.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back