Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Are you invested in Litecoin? What is your average cost? Did you get in early and just HODL or did you get in at a higher price and just waiting for it to go back up? Currently, I only have less than $10 worth of Litecoin. I used to hold around 15LTC, but sold out when they were around $88/each.
Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

I'm a Litecoin investor, but I'm not an early investor. in March 2021 I swapped around 80% of my Litecoin to Stablecoin (at $190/Ltc). I currently only hold no more than 1Ltc. Now, it is the time I will collect and buy Ltc periodically (DCA), so I can't calculate the average cost yet.
The most popular stable coins are USDC and USDT means you convert your litecoin to USDT or USDC or both of them which value is stable and nearest to 1 $ most of the time with little inflation?

The prediction of litecoin on the average is benched marked at $300. This will be possible if the positive news around the coin continues.
Post automatically merged:

I'm a Litecoin investor, but I'm not an early investor. in March 2021 I swapped around 80% of my Litecoin to Stablecoin (at $190/Ltc). I currently only hold no more than 1Ltc. Now, it is the time I will collect and buy Ltc periodically (DCA), so I can't calculate the average cost yet.
I invest on litecoin too. I discovered that the digital asset is good for spot trading. I do my analysis and quickly make a move based on the signal that I get.

Last edited:
Currently Litecoin is floating between the value of $52 to $54, it is at good dip, and anyone with proper value can have it. I am planning to buy it when it touches $50 or below.

I have been using LTC as a payment form for a long time, however, I have never held LTC for too long. I usually convert to other coins. I don't see LTC profitable.

I have been using LTC as a payment form for a long time, however, I have never held LTC for too long. I usually convert to other coins. I don't see LTC profitable.
That's were you missed too (just like me).
LTC made more gains for sometimes, and that could have benefited HODLers,।

Well, when the market is bullish all coins will gain value, even the meme coins. However, when I say LTC is not profitable I am trying to compare it with the coins like BNB or SOL.

Well, when the market is bullish all coins will gain value, even the meme coins. However, when I say LTC is not profitable I am trying to compare it with the coins like BNB or SOL.
I will compare it with Bitcoin, not something like SOL, this one is losing its popularity, and might lose credibility.

I will compare it with Bitcoin, not something like SOL, this one is losing its popularity, and might lose credibility.
Well, you can compare it with BTC or ETH. However, my point about comparing LTC with BNB and SOL was based on the fact that these comparatively newer coins have higher market caps. (currently, SOL is a little lower than LTC)

Holding the litecoinbwill be a waste of time because the coin has failed to improve. Presently the prices hovering around $80

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back