What is your average Bitcoin price?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.0100USD
Biznotes
As a long-term Bitcoin investor, one of the things I especially track is my average purchase price, in order to know the exact price at which all my Bitcoins were bought since I started accumulating, there are many websites that you can use to calculate your purchase price just by entering your BTC address, I personally use Bitinfocharts.com, my average price is around $ 17000, do you know what your average purchase price is?

I have never checked my average bitcoin price. But then I do not have a lot of assets in bitcoin. Most of my portfolio consists of altcoins. If your average price is $17k I think you are still in profitable side despite the current dip in the market.

I've never thought about checking my average Bitcoin price because I never saw any need for knowing this. It's not going to make me earn more from the investment I have in Bitcoin expect for knowing the value by investment have appreciate since I bought them. I will check mine with Bitinfocharts.com.

I've never thought about checking my average Bitcoin price because I never saw any need for knowing this. It's not going to make me earn more from the investment I have in Bitcoin expect for knowing the value by investment have appreciate since I bought them. I will check mine with Bitinfocharts.com.
It is a good tool when you are a long-term investor and you have accumulated many purchases, is a smart way to guide you following your average price, since imagine that you have bought 100 times Bitcoin in the last 2 years, doing DCA, this tool calculate your average price according to all your Bitcoin inputs in your wallet, so you can know if you are in gain or loss.

I think that my average Bitcoin price when I checked it was either $18,000 or $19,000 in what I have on my Bitcoin Wallet on my Binance. It's on my Trust Wallet Bitcoin wallet that my average Bitcoin price is $24,000. I wised all my investment in Bitcoin was in Binance wallet but it's not bad what I have in Trust Wallet.

I think that my average Bitcoin price when I checked it was either $18,000 or $19,000 in what I have on my Bitcoin Wallet on my Binance. It's on my Trust Wallet Bitcoin wallet that my average Bitcoin price is $24,000. I wised all my investment in Bitcoin was in Binance wallet but it's not bad what I have in Trust Wallet.
It is not a bad average price, that means you are in profit, that is the most important thing, that is why the average price is useful, every time I make a few purchases I check it again, hopefully one day Bitcoin reaches 100k and my average price will still be that low, that means I am very well positioned in the asset.

It is not a bad average price, that means you are in profit, that is the most important thing, that is why the average price is useful, every time I make a few purchases I check it again, hopefully one day Bitcoin reaches 100k and my average price will still be that low, that means I am very well positioned in the asset.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's actually why I'm not that pained with what I have currently in my average in Trust Wallet Bitcoin address. All in investors in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are hoping that Bitcoin gets to it's previous all time high and probably cross it. When Bitcoin bulls, every other coin follows up.

I have never checked my average bitcoin price. But then I do not have a lot of assets in bitcoin. Most of my portfolio consists of altcoins. If your average price is $17k I think you are still in profitable side despite the current dip in the market.

Mine should be around 22k. I began pilling up recently and have not even had enough as I wish. I believe that rhe price will not drop below the 26k that we are currently experiencing, but rather that the price of Bitcoin should keep going higher so that we all will stay in profit. However, what are the altcoins that you have invested in so far?

Mine should be around 22k. I began pilling up recently and have not even had enough as I wish. I believe that rhe price will not drop below the 26k that we are currently experiencing, but rather that the price of Bitcoin should keep going higher so that we all will stay in profit. However, what are the altcoins that you have invested in so far?
If you can hold your assets for at least a couple of years, you can become wealthy. :D
Bitcoin did not fall because people lost trust, bitcoin fell because the world is reeling under recession, and during a recession period market will always go down. Once the market starts improving, bitcoin will also grow.

Some people will actually argue that there is no point in checking the average value of their bitcoin because it is not going to change the current value that they are having in their asset. This is why they are only more interested in seeing the value of cryptocurrency appreciate so that they are going to make profit from whatever they have invested in.

If you can hold your assets for at least a couple of years, you can become wealthy. :D
Bitcoin did not fall because people lost trust, bitcoin fell because the world is reeling under recession, and during a recession period market will always go down. Once the market starts improving, bitcoin will also grow.

Elon Musk played a key role in what led to the crash of Bitcoin which haven't recovered since then. He liquidated his $1.5 billion investment in Bitcoin and withdraw Telsa acceptance of Bitcoin as payment for the company's products. Bitcoin saw a drastic fall after this incident.

Elon Musk played a key role in what led to the crash of Bitcoin which haven't recovered since then. He liquidated his $1.5 billion investment in Bitcoin and withdraw Telsa acceptance of Bitcoin as payment for the company's products. Bitcoin saw a drastic fall after this incident.
I don't think so. In fact, if you go by media reports, he lost millions of dollars in his Bitcoin investment. I think he invested in the hope to profit through the bull market but the price started falling and as an entrepreneur, he made the right decision. he sold his asset before the market went rock bottom.

I don't think so. In fact, if you go by media reports, he lost millions of dollars in his Bitcoin investment. I think he invested in the hope to profit through the bull market but the price started falling and as an entrepreneur, he made the right decision. he sold his asset before the market went rock bottom.

Yeah, that's very correct. Elon Musk Telsa revealed that they sold off 75% of their Bitcoin assests from 1st April to the end of June 2022. By that time, Bitcoin was already just trading around $20,000 after falling from $67,000 in November 2021.

When Elon Musk decided Tesla would stop accepting Bitcoin for Tesla products two months after it started accepting it, the price of Bitcoin only dropped over 4% after the tweet made by Elon Musk.

Since Musk is a news maker, market can be affected by what he says or does. Do you remember when Ronaldo removed coke bottles form the table during a press conference? This act caused coca cola to lose 4 billion dollars. Big people can influence the market heavily.

Yes, you're right. I had to go and read the report again to be sure about everything and it proved he was already losing when he sold majority of his investment in Bitcoin.

Since Musk is a news maker, market can be affected by what he says or does. Do you remember when Ronaldo removed coke bottles form the table during a press conference? This act caused coca cola to lose 4 billion dollars. Big people can influence the market heavily.

How can anyone who's a football fan and love Cristiano Ronaldo forget this incident. He said do drink water, that water is good in the press conference. I felt bad for Coca-Cola that very day.

Some people will actually argue that there is no point in checking the average value of their bitcoin because it is not going to change the current value that they are having in their asset. This is why they are only more interested in seeing the value of cryptocurrency appreciate so that they are going to make profit from whatever they have invested in.
I see it as correct, but honestly, if you are a professional or serious investor, and your investment is long-term, you will want to know what your average price is to know what your profits have been exactly and to be able to be clear about what your next purchase points will be or therefore salws points to take advantage of the market.

I see it as correct, but honestly, if you are a professional or serious investor, and your investment is long-term, you will want to know what your average price is to know what your profits have been exactly and to be able to be clear about what your next purchase points will be or therefore salws points to take advantage of the market.
Yeah, that's very correct. Personally, I want to know. For me to bring out the amount of money that I did to invest in Bitcoin, I would definitely be interested in knowing everything down to the average progress that I have made with the investment on both long term and short terms.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back