What's new

What Is The Maximum Amount Of Coins You Have Mined?

I wasted my precious time trying to mine pi, I really regretted that decision as pi came with so many bogus promises that never materialized for once and I felt stupid at the end of it all.

The amount of crypto you mine actually depends on the kind of hardware you are using and how many devices you use to mine coins. It also depends a lot on the difficulty level. In the past, it was much easier to mine coins but now it is much difficult to mine coins. So what is the maximum amount of coins you have mined?
Some of the mining platform I have joined on the internet provide mining opportunities. well I've not been able to make a single cent from mining platforms. All I can say is that I have never mine anything as they are not profitable. Mining tools as I have come to understand is expensive and can't easily be secure and used here due to high electricity consumption

I wasted my precious time trying to mine pi, I really regretted that decision as pi came with so many bogus promises that never materialized for once and I felt stupid at the end of it all.

I do not know why people are still mining the Pi Coin when there is no details about when it will be launched in the first place. It is much better to mine other kinds of coins such as Phoneum.

I have never really been involved in real cryptocurrency mining, I have only mined Pi coin, I mined a little in the cryptotab application which I abandoned because the profits were too small, and cloud mining in which I ended up losing money since they turned out to be scam, if you want to mine cryptocurrencies really you will need to invest good capital.

To be very honest, mining haven't been my strongest suit when it comes to how to earn cryptocurrency. It's why I have never taken it very serious. I have been mining Pi network coin for years and I have over 3k Pi coins. It's worthless now, so there's nothing much to make with it. I have used Cryptotab browser and I'm not sure if I earned up to $2 BTC on it before dumping it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back