What is Solana (SOL)?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Solana was founded in 2017 Currently (June 28, 2022) the price of Solana (SOL) is $37.00, ATH $260 reached on 6/11/2022. Trading volume $1.2 million

Last edited:
When I came to know about SOL it was already around $50. I was thinking about investing but it continued being bullish and then it was beyond my reach. Interestingly, all the elan has passed and it is now about $13.

Based on the statistics supplied above it demonstrate that SOL has not performed incredibly well but I see Solana as a promising project in the future.

Solana is a high-performance blockchain platform that aims to provide fast and low-cost transactions for decentralized applications. It utilizes a unique consensus algorithm called "Proof of Stake Time" to validate transactions quickly and efficiently.

Solana's native cryptocurrency, SOL, is used to pay for transaction fees and access to network resources.

I remember that CoinpayU is offering such a feature for Solana staking add to other networks like Polygon or so many others like TRX so it is good for mining options.
Yes, coinpayu added staking options in various cryptocurrencies a long time ago, I haven't really used it yet, but it seems interesting to me, I do staking on other platforms, for example exodus.

Solana was one of the best crypto currencies and it was called Ethereum killer but what happened with FTX caused a crash in solana's price too but it still has the potential to recover.

Solana was one of the best crypto currencies and it was called Ethereum killer but what happened with FTX caused a crash in solana's price too but it still has the potential to recover.
After its fall to $9, it rebounded and almost tripled in value, but really I still won't enter until I see clear signs of a healthy recovery, and apart from that they begin to fix the network of so many congestions.

Solana was founded in 2017 Currently (June 28, 2022) the price of Solana (SOL) is $37.00, ATH $260 reached on 6/11/2022. Trading volume $1.2 million
I have always heard a lot of people say that the future of Solana is very bright. I don't hold it but I believe so.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back