What's new

What improvement do wish to see in Crypto currencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto currencies are getting much needed attention on daily basis from Investors, this is increasing their market capitalization and trading volume also. In your opinion what are areas that needs improvement or control, personally I feel the blockchain for most popular coins be improved so that transaction fee can be reduced.

As at now, there are a lot of improvement in the crypto related activities especially relating to security with our funds in the various wallets. But the main problem we are still facing now is the high transactional fees and l hope as time goes on, transaction fees will be reduced.

Crypto currencies are getting much needed attention on daily basis from Investors, this is increasing their market capitalization and trading volume also. In your opinion what are areas that needs improvement or control, personally I feel the blockchain for most popular coins be improved so that transaction fee can be reduced.
I highly agree with you. Whilst the transactions often happen very fast and it easy to make the transactions the transaction fees is one of the major factors when it comes to users choosing a specific coin in which to transact. This is why many have flocked to coins like ripple as opposed to bitcoin. The transaction fees are also a concern for those that want to make low valued transactions. For example, making a small 2 dollar transaction could have the equivalent value in transaction fees.

I don't have any issue with all other cryptocoin except ethereum network. I just want them to try and remove the gas fee or any fee that has cause the netwyfee to rise.

I would love bitcoin to go higher and also for the fees not to go high has the coin is going high.

The only thing that's still worrying people about cryptocurrency that has to disappear is the huge crime that it's related to, that's why people think about hacking or scamming when they hear about cryptocurrency

I would love to see an improvement in the security of cryptocurrency ; a type of security that will make it difficult for a coin to be stolen easily from a wallet. I also want to see a free transaction fee in cryptocurrency transactions .

Basically I agree with you, it is necessary to increase the blockchain to reduce transaction fees, because crypto transactions will be recorded on all networks, but will miners agree if the fees they will receive are smaller, because until now they are miners prioritizing transactions, with fees the greater one.

I highly agree with you. Whilst the transactions often happen very fast and it easy to make the transactions the transaction fees is one of the major factors when it comes to users choosing a specific coin in which to transact. This is why many have flocked to coins like ripple as opposed to bitcoin. The transaction fees are also a concern for those that want to make low valued transactions. For example, making a small 2 dollar transaction could have the equivalent value in transaction fees.
That really is what could really put you off when you want to transact in minute volumes transactions.Coins like btc and ether are still favourites so indeed it's important the transactions are harmonised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back