What's new

What impact will the US Election have?

Deleted member 403

A Trump administration is definitely not the same as a Biden one. So, what will happen to the stock/crypto market & the USD Coin if we have another 4 years of Donald? Or, a new president - Biden? Will investors see the graphs get sucked into a black hole or their investments soar?

A Biden adminstration will be more BLockchain technology friendly, inputting it into financial institutions and slowly allowing Cryptocurrencies .as a real currency

A Biden administration being a liberal one will bring about more financial freedom for the investment market and I believe will lead to a crypto rate increase

A very big one. Even during the election we get to see the stock market plumb low. I guess the Biden tenure would mean well for the cryptos traders. Let's just be optimistic.

So many impact is going to take place and things going to change because I belives in Biden also the stock/crypto market & the USD Coin will grow better than if we have another 4 years of Donald, the investors will see the graphs get sucked into a black hole or their investments soar if Donald continue

A Trump administration is definitely not the same as a Biden one. So, what will happen to the stock/crypto market & the USD Coin if we have another 4 years of Donald? Or, a new president - Biden? Will investors see the graphs get sucked into a black hole or their investments soar?
Biden will open trade to areas where Trump has closed . The crypto market and that of the stock market will see an increase .
Already investors are now confident with their Investment because Biden is a good supporter of stock/crypto .

During the election tug of war between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. Cryto currency were still surging high and the plotted marketcap graphs were not tampered. Everything was still moving straightforward. No matter who emerge between the two opposite numbers, it will still remain the same.

Now that Joe won, how will I be affected? Or what difference would it have of Trump had won? I don't know. However, what I know is of Google gets a lot of high paying ads, I will also earn a lot of money via adsense and admob. My hope of earning well is entirely dependent on Google ads. Google revenue is dependent on the US economy? Perhaps! Maybe Joe will improve everything.

Biden victory over Trump will bring alot of advantage to Africans because trade relationship will be strengthened and a quick review of policies that was banned. Implantation of microchips into human being will be legalised.

If Donald Trump is giving another 4years chance as US president, it has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency. It way American leadership will affect cryptocurrency is when the economy is mismanaged and not in a good shape. I prefer Joe Biden to Donald trump, I will like to see it enjoying the increase in the coin.

I don't know if the election has hurt things yet, but I suspect with Biden as president, we may see changes to how things are done online. I'm worried it will change the way freelance workers and people making a living online live.

There is no way a new government will not come with new policies they will be favourable to some and not to others but let see how the policies of Biden will be. The Elections did not affect the US economy like the way the pandemic hit had on the economy .

i personally believe that the things will keep going the same way they used to do when Trump was a president, because a lot of people are into serious investements and businesses when it comes to Cryptocurrency, i don't think the new Government will think some actions that will harm them or their businesses

In my opinion, i think trump has done a good job, but there some few things he was missing or due to the fact that he was unable to do somethings for the people, which prompt trump to loose u.s election, am not a lover of politics but i know something his hidden somewhere about trump administration, as the matter of fact as a trader, am expecting a better USD coin, and the impact it will have is to improve stock exchange market.

A Biden administration will usher in greater flexibility to Cryptocurrencies market because Biden is a liberal thinker not a conservative like Donald trump. The outcome of the US election is so soothing to the cryptocurrencies exchange market.

The US seems to be and is in reality a driving force of the other economies of the world. And that's why any negative news or happenings that's happening there would therefore mean that the rest of the world would be affected as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back