What's new

What have you achieved from bitcoin investment?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
So many people claimed that they were able to build their new home through bitcoin investment . Some bought luxurious cars through bitcoin investment. I have not actually built wealth with bitcoin investment but I have the plans.

So many people claimed that they were able to build their new home through bitcoin investment . Some bought luxurious cars through bitcoin investment. I have not actually built wealth with bitcoin investment but I have the plans.
I did not actually achieve much trading Bitcoin due to the fact that I was very impatient with the process and I was really interested on how I can make money from it.

Well I have a good portion of Bitcoin since I consider myself a long-term Holder, what I have achieved is to accumulate more over time as part of an investment plan, I have also earned some money, and I have achieved more independence over part of my money thanks to Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.

There are some people that have build house and buy new car from cryptocurrency investment. And there are some people that have lost fortune to cryptocurrency. For me now, I have not lost much money to cryptocurrency because I only invested once.

Well, I have not been able to make a huge investment in bitcoin but I have been using bitcoin as a payment gateway since 2016 and I started investing in bitcoin since 2020.

Though, I am a long term holder of Bitcoin. But I have been able to use part of my money invested in Bitcoin to buy a phone and a Laptop.
Though, It is not much, but I believe I would buy a car and a house from my Bitcoin investment soon.

Honestly, I had a lot of bitcoins, but the market went against my expectations and I decided to sell them all because I needed my money. After 2 years of investment, I was tired. But a few months after I sold it, the price increased. Anyway, it was fate

I don't invest in bitcoin that often anymore; now I'm more intrested in other cryptocurencies like litcoin and others, but when I did, I got not a lot of money to be honest. I know the reason is because of my lack of skills and experience, but I wasn't really affected by the loss.

Honestly, I had a lot of bitcoins, but the market went against my expectations and I decided to sell them all because I needed my money. After 2 years of investment, I was tired. But a few months after I sold it, the price increased. Anyway, it was fate
That's a big mistake! It's very wrong to sell bitcoin when the price is down because you're going to incur more losses. Preferably , you should have kept it and keep holding it for a long time.

Well, I have never make enough money on Bitcoin because I am a beginner just hoping that some days I am going to make possible amount of money on my Bitcoin investment soon.

I have not achieved anything from bitcoin investment simply because I do not invest . However, traders who take their time to invest in Bitcoin at the right time were able to make decent money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back