What's new

What happens if Bitcoin's worth drops to $0?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is currently sitting at a $38K+ but that could either drop or rise at any moment. But, what if something even crazier happened, like the worth of Bitcoin dropped down to $0, or maybe $1? What would happen to everyone's investments? Would it rise back up? Or would it somehow go into the negative? I'm always curious about these things, especially because of how volatile the market can be.

What could be done if something like this were to happen? Would it cause the death of Bitcoin?

If it were to fall to that price it's because the blockchain has collapsed or something worse like it's banned globally or any other madness, I don't think this will ever happen, but if it did, there would be a lot of people who would even buy at those prices, but a lot of investors' money would just go up in smoke, it would be a catastrophe.

Do you see Apple stocks falling to $0? Apple is the biggest company in the world, so it is very unlikely to get to zero. Bitcoin is not just a crypto currency, it is a technology. The value of blockchain technology and cryptography cannot become zero. Therefore, I don't see it happening.

It is true that bitcoin is very volatile and can drop so severely, but btc price can't run down to $0 because so many people are buying and selling the said coin, by so doing the chance of dropping to zero is null. We can't stop every one from trading bitcoin which makes the said possibility a no.

In my opinion, even due to a global crisis or something like that, the price would never drop to 0. But if this happened, it would simply mean the collapse of cryptocurrency, although altcoins would have disappeared for a long time, if it happened to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is currently sitting at a $38K+ but that could either drop or rise at any moment. But, what if something even crazier happened, like the worth of Bitcoin dropped down to $0, or maybe $1? What would happen to everyone's investments? Would it rise back up? Or would it somehow go into the negative? I'm always curious about these things, especially because of how volatile the market can be.

What could be done if something like this were to happen? Would it cause the death of Bitcoin?
If bitcoin drops to that value that simply means I'm dead. All my money is in bitcoin because i use it for trading. The market is volatile but i don't think bitcoin can reduce to no value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back