What happened to Shiba Inu?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.2100USD
Biznotes
A few years ago I didn't stop hearing about Shiba inu, even last year too, but now, it seems that it has disappeared from the map, even barely rising in price while other cryptocurrencies have exploded, what happened to Shiba inu? Has all the FOMO gone on around her that became visible in previous years? Are you still investing in this meme project?

How frequently do you check the market cap of crypto coins? Do you realize the market cap of shiba inu is higher than the market cap of LTC and BCH? The price of shiba did not fall by itself, the entire crypto market went down, so shiba also went down.

How frequently do you check the market cap of crypto coins? Do you realize the market cap of shiba inu is higher than the market cap of LTC and BCH? The price of shiba did not fall by itself, the entire crypto market went down, so shiba also went down.
I check it quite often, here you can see what I mean.

Sin título.png 2.png

while the price of Litecoin has grown, and so has its capitalization and has risen almost 12-13 places in the crypto rankings, Shiba inu is stagnant in its price and therefore in its capitalization and is in 16th place, and has decreased in its position in the ranking.

Here you can see their ranking and market cap 1 and a half years ago.

12.png

I understand what you are trying to say. However, I believe shiba seems stagnant because the market is not improving. In the last few weeks, there have been some improvements but that's mostly on the top-performing coins, most coins, including LTC and BCH are still not getting better. While shiba can't become $0.01 or even $0.001, just like some people were saying when shiba was gaining momentum, I believe shiba will become better in the next bull market

I understand what you are trying to say. However, I believe shiba seems stagnant because the market is not improving. In the last few weeks, there have been some improvements but that's mostly on the top-performing coins, most coins, including LTC and BCH are still not getting better. While shiba can't become $0.01 or even $0.001, just like some people were saying when shiba was gaining momentum, I believe shiba will become better in the next bull market
I don't think it's going to reach those prices either, but since I've been following the price of Shiba Inu, it hasn't risen almost at all, unlike other coins, it's true that we've had a bear market, but the price of Shiba Inu doesn't move up or down, regardless of the market trend, It seems as if it has been frozen in time, I hope things get better for this memecoin.

I don't think it's going to reach those prices either, but since I've been following the price of Shiba Inu, it hasn't risen almost at all, unlike other coins, it's true that we've had a bear market, but the price of Shiba Inu doesn't move up or down, regardless of the market trend, It seems as if it has been frozen in time, I hope things get better for this memecoin.
According to Coin Market Cap About 63 percent of Shiba inu tokens are held by whales. When whales hold, there will be fewer trading activities (last 24 hours trading volume was just 260 million USD). Since there is less trading activities, prices are not moving. Just like you I also hope that the price will become better in the future

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back