What's new

What do you think is the fair value of bitcoin?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
The fair value of bitcoin should be $1 million . This is my own opinion and I don't know what your own fair value would be because I believe that bitcoin will increase and hit that value in the future if the demand is very high.

The value of Bitcoin is the instrinsic characteristics that can increase its price, it has nothing to do with the price, the value are the characteristics and fundamentals so it makes it valuable and that it can grow in the future, and I don't think its price should be right now 1 million because it has really still demonstrate little in reality, people are blind to the price and don't see that Bitcoin still has a lot of work to do.

The fair value of bitcoin is anything around $100 and above because it's when investors would recover from the lost that they have made in Bitcoin investment.

For Bitcoin's value to be $1 million, the market cap of Bitcoin alone will be over 18 trillion USD. The current market cap of gold, the highest-valued asset is 12 trillion. I do not see Bitcoin becoming 1 million USD. But it can of course become $100k-in the next 5-10 years.

I'm very okay with seeing Bitcoin take the same value it's gotten before when it reached its all time high of $67,567 on November 8th, 2021. This is apparently very close to $68,000. If Bitcoin can get back into that zone and maintain it for years, I will be very satisfied with it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back