What do you think about KYC?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.9100USD
Biznotes
KYC or Know your customer is something that has become very common in the crypto world supposedly due to the amount of money that is supposedly laundered with cryptocurrencies, but if we look at the data this amount is negligible compared to the amount of illegal money that is laundered with fiat, so I think KYC may be being used for other reasons within the crypto world, for example, to end decentralization, what do you think about KYC? Do you feel comfortable completing it?

I have no problem with doing KYC. I have nothing to hide, I believe there should be transparency with financial transactions, other wise a lot of criminal activities will occur.

KYC, or Know Your Customer, is crucial for businesses to verify the identity of their clients. It helps prevent fraud, money laundering, and other illegal activities. While it can be a bit of a hassle for customers, it ultimately serves to protect everyone involved.KYC, or Know Your Customer, is crucial for businesses to verify the identity of their clients. It helps prevent fraud, money laundering, and other illegal activities. While it can be a bit of a hassle for customers, it ultimately serves to protect everyone involved.

I have no problem with doing KYC. I have nothing to hide, I believe there should be transparency with financial transactions, other wise a lot of criminal activities will occur.
The problem is not from my point of view that you have nothing to hide, the problem, which has been seen countless times, is the leakage of data that occurs due to computer attacks or by "mistake" on so many platforms that have sensitive data, the more times your data is on the internet, the more chances that it can be leaked, that's why so much KYC nowadays seems exaggerated and dangerous to me.

Personally, I often find KYC annoying because I don't see the need to use it on some sites. For example, on the microtasking site SproutGigs you need to confirm KYC in order to fully use your account. If you have a bank account, KYC is mandatory and it is clear why, but on sites like SproutGigs it is not required.

Personally, I often find KYC annoying because I don't see the need to use it on some sites. For example, on the microtasking site SproutGigs you need to confirm KYC in order to fully use your account. If you have a bank account, KYC is mandatory and it is clear why, but on sites like SproutGigs it is not required.
That's because they clearly want your data, surely no law protects that KYC on those types of websites.

Never had too much worries & thought going through through KYC process in legitimate/standard platforms. Instances which I find annoying in when doing em in airdrop platforms, I get a lota pain in the ass dude as these people might decide to turn out giving or selling it to third parties.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back