What's new

What coin could be mined by using a Phone?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Phone mining is a really great concept and there are many people who love to mine many different sorts of coins using phone. So, when it comes to mining coins using your phone, what could be the best option?

I don't think its possible and you may mine a very low value but it can harm your phone so stay careful about it

Phone mining is a really great concept and there are many people who love to mine many different sorts of coins using phone. So, when it comes to mining coins using your phone, what could be the best option?
You can only mine Bat by using brave browser and mine Bitcoin by using cryptotab browser

Pi coin is still being mined on a phone. Though it has no utility yet and is not listed on major exchanges, it can possibly be a good way to make decent money if it rallies unexpectedly.

I don't know any coin that can be mined with phone but I know that mining with phone would led to battery 🔋 damage on the phone and make the phone very hot which is not good.

I have mined some coined in the past and they did not cause any harm for my phone. Presently I am mining Pi and otara . It has no effect on my battery or my phone altogether..

But I think that Pi coin is some type of cloud mining, just as it could be Sweatcoin which is "mined" when you walk, there are other coins that you can also mine in this same way like Stepn, but if you are going to try to mine some other cryptocurrency on your mobile it is better not to do it, since the mobile device is not made to have the mining power to extract cryptocurrencies in general.

Most of the coins that you can mine on your smartphone, for instance, pi coin, sweatcoin, etc. do not have any intenstic value as they are not even available for trading and exchange. I have not tried myself but I hear that there is a tool called XMR Rig that can mine monero on your phone. Since monero is the easiest coin to ming, you might try this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back