Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any famous celebs and stars who have invested in Bitcoin? What celeb has the biggest investment of Bitcoin? Is that info known by any chance? Or do they keep the owner info private? I can understand that, but I don't know if it'd hurt to know how much they have.

Well, we could say that Elon Musk is one of these ultra-famous characters who have invested in cryptocurrencies, I also heard that Bill gates had invested a little money in them, Steve Wozniak the Apple engineer and former partner of Steve jobs also claimed to have invested in Bitcoin and that he still holds some Bitcoins

Surely I forget many more, and those who keep private and do not want to say publicly that they invested in crypto,

Well, we could say that Elon Musk is one of these ultra-famous characters who have invested in cryptocurrencies, I also heard that Bill gates had invested a little money in them, Steve Wozniak the Apple engineer and former partner of Steve jobs also claimed to have invested in Bitcoin and that he still holds some Bitcoins

Surely I forget many more, and those who keep private and do not want to say publicly that they invested in crypto,
You can hear Bill Gates openly disagree about investing in bitcoin. I do not think k he has assets in bitcoin. Musk is also reported to have sold his bitcoin assets last year. Yeah I also heard abou Steve Wozniak's bitcoin investment.

Elon Musk is the celebrity I know who invested most in cryptocurrency but I heard he's sold off his investment in Bitcoin. In February 2021, he announced his company Tesla bought $1.5 billion worth in Bitcoin and also that the company will be accepting Bitcoin payment.

Aside from Elon Musk, Floyd Mayweather Jr is another top celebrity who owns a huge investment in Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin etc). He openly admitted at one point that he should be called Floyd “Crypto” Mayweather after his tweet about spending his Bitcoin fortune in Beverly Hills. Him, Kim Kardashian, and former NBA star Paul Pierce have been promoting EthereumMax.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back