What awaits Bitcoin after the halving?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$20.0100USD
Biznotes
There are only a few months left until the most important event in the Bitcoin blockchain, that is, the halving, which causes the protocol to reduce the rewards that miners obtain by half for validating transactions, which do you think will happen this time after Does the event occur? Will the price take off like in recent times? or will this time be different? Let's debate about it.

Following what happened the last time of halving, there was a bullish run in the price of Bitcoin. This is what every Bitcoin investor is looking forward to. I hope it doesn't work differently from how it did after the last halving. Investors need to recover their money and make profits.

I think at some point this will stop working as well as it has in the past because when an investment becomes predictable, it starts to turn the tables and behave differently, at least that's what I think, plus each time the asset will need more money for such revalorizations.

The halving event is always followed by increase in the price. If you look at the past halving events, you will find every time bitcoin halved, the price shoot up. However, the price never went high immediately, It took around a year or so to go up. Bitcoin halving will occur in 2024 and we can see it going very high in 2025

I would very much like the same thing to happen to Bitcoin as it did in all the past years, but unfortunately, I have a feeling that this year uncles with big money will want to play against ordinary traders and investors who will expect 50 thousand and more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back