What's new

What are the basics that everyone needs to know about crypto in general, before investing?

Take time to learn about the different currencies offered, in addition to researching blockchain technology. There are many primers on blockchain technology that are accessibly written for the layperson. When considering an investment, take the time to read the project's white paper.

The basic things to Know about forex before investing in is that you need to know the 90 90 90 rule, understand currencies and there symbols then Know Wich broker fit your investment,this is among many rules

The important thing to know before even thinking of investing is to master and learn the skill of technical and fundamental analysis, it is very possible to learn it.

I will strongly advise anyone that wants to invest in cryptocurrency to invest on the digital coin that he is to invest on. There are some digital coin that failed to perform in the cryptocurrency market and there are digital assets performing well.
One of the things that I would want to advice anyone who wants to go into digital cryptocurrency trading is to know and understand the basic and fundamentals of digital cryptocurrency trading first,and then use demo to trade before going online for real trading.

The only advice I can give here is for you to know when to invest and when not to, just like Bitcoin, I've seen some people that bought around 60k but Bitcoin just fall like a brick.
This people never went to get the required knowledge needed to invest on a business that is very volatile and this is what have affected them as they never anticipated the fall of bitcoin
Take time to learn about the different currencies offered, in addition to researching blockchain technology. There are many primers on blockchain technology that are accessibly written for the layperson. When considering an investment, take the time to read the project's white paper.
Yoi should firstly get the basic knowledge of how crypto currency actually works and how to go about it as this would largely determine if you would be successful or not.

Last edited:
The only advice I can give here is for you to know when to invest and when not to, just like Bitcoin, I've seen some people that bought around 60k but Bitcoin just fall like a brick.
Yes what you have said is right but I also think it is very interesting and important that one should know when demand and supply is applicable, because the crypto market deals with demand and supply.

Take time to understand how the market works.

Know how to interpret crypto currencies charts and candles.

When you know these, it would be easy to get things done.

Everybody needs to understand that the crypto-currency market is new and there is a lot of opportunities. This also means that there are a lot of experiments that are going on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back