What's new

What are the advantages of holding bitcoin when there is crisis?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
When there is crises, there is advantage in holding the Bitcoin most especially when the price of Bitcoin as declined and there was a huge crisis in the crypto space . Holding bitcoin firmly at that time is a good trading decision.

It can act as a buffer against conventional financial systems that might be at risk during periods of political or economic unrest. Compared to conventional banking systems, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin offer more financial freedom and anonymity because they are decentralized.

The price of Bitcoin is never stable and investors are usually advice to HODL when the prices are low. Most likely that the price would reverse after the crisis for investors to sell off and make profits..

The only advantage I see in Bitcoin holding during a bear market in the crypto space, is that it is the most secure and decentralized in general, and time has shown it, it is very difficult for it to be hacked or something happens to it since it does not have someone who makes the decisions about what the future of the cryptocurrency is, and another is that its volatility rate is usually lower than most cryptos and tokens on the market.

Bwterrn 2016 and 2018 I had 1 BTC in my coinbase account. In 2021, my btc worth would have been 68k USD and based on current price it could have been 27k USD. However, I sold it before it could even venom $2000. You can benefit only when you can hold for a long term. If you invest and are forced to sell immediately because you need money badly, you might not profit much.

You could buy more if you still see potential in Bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Despite the fact that the Bitcoin has lost more than 3000 dollars in the previous week.Currently, since its invention, Bitcoin has: currently slightly up by over 33,000%. So, in 2009 or 2010, most of us didn't invest in good old bitcoin.
And now we honestly don't know if it's going up or down or more sideways...
By the way, you could also secure your position with short futures, for example, a kind of hedging.

Whenever you are holding your Bitcoin in the time of crisis, two things are always involved. If it the crisis is something that is capable of influencing the price of Bitcoin to become bullish, then you are in for a good profitable business. But if the crisis is something that is capable of making the Bitcoin price to become bearish, then there is no profit for you to make in that decision to hold your Bitcoin.

When there is crises, there is advantage in holding the Bitcoin most especially when the price of Bitcoin as declined and there was a huge crisis in the crypto space . Holding bitcoin firmly at that time is a good trading decision.
There are a lot of advantages to hold the Bitcoin because on the time of crisis maybe Bitcoin prices are very low but in future we can gain a lot of profit from Bitcoin so we should try to hold the script of currency in our wallet just to gain profit and future.

The price of Bitcoin is never stable and investors are usually advice to HODL when the prices are low. Most likely that the price would reverse after the crisis for investors to sell off and make profits..

Events affects the price of Bitcoin. Let's take a look at what recently happened with the price of Bitcoin when the Russian-Ukraine war started. The result of the war showed that the Russia-Ukraine war affected Bitcoin trading volume.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back