Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
We must know that bitcoin is one of the best coins because it is considered the most popular coin. Bitcoin has the highest market capitalisation. However, there are many other kinds of coins that may outperform bitcoin. Outperforming bitcoin does not mean that the price of the coin will raise and it will become more valuable than bitcoin. What I mean is that the overall performance of certain coins might be better. So, what are those coins that might perform better than bitcoin?

I believe that none of them will outperform BTC. Maybe ETH will manage to flip BTC eventually (maybe) but the rest of alts will lose this race to Bitcoin.

Well in the short term I do not think that any can surpass bitcoin for now, I think there are many altcoins with enormous potential such as Ethereum, Bnb or cardano, but I think right now they still play in another league both in adoption and popularity.

With the rate at which things are going i highly doubt that. Though crypto currency in general can be very unpredictable but i do not see this happening anytime soon. Ethereum had high potentials back then though, lets see how it goes.

In the last months, the return on this new crypto have been in sync. However, I believe Ethereum will outperform bitcoin in the long term. In a recent survey, 60% of the 43 fund managers surveyed believed Ethereum has the most promising outlook for 2023.

Well in the short term I do not think that any can surpass bitcoin for now, I think there are many altcoins with enormous potential such as Ethereum, Bnb or cardano, but I think right now they still play in another league both in adoption and popularity.

There was a time when the Jump Token surpassed Bitcoin at some point. Unfortunately, right now, it is not in a really better condition. It reached its peak some time ago.

I have not seen any Altcoin that would outperform Bitcoin. For any coin to outperform Bitcoin, Then it has to beat its price and popularly. The only coins I see that might attain this feat is Ethereum or YFI.

We must know that bitcoin is one of the best coins because it is considered the most popular coin. Bitcoin has the highest market capitalisation. However, there are many other kinds of coins that may outperform bitcoin. Outperforming bitcoin does not mean that the price of the coin will raise and it will become more valuable than bitcoin. What I mean is that the overall performance of certain coins might be better. So, what are those coins that might perform better than bitcoin?
Honestly, i do not think any Altcoin will outperform bitcoin even in terms of overall performance. Ethereum is showing great potential but i still do not think it would outperform bitcoin.

Honestly, i do not think any Altcoin will outperform bitcoin even in terms of overall performance. Ethereum is showing great potential but i still do not think it would outperform bitcoin.
This is also what I feel. Ethereum is still the second best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin but I still do not think it can outperform Bitcoin. Even Pi cannot do so.

This is also what I feel. Ethereum is still the second best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin but I still do not think it can outperform Bitcoin. Even Pi cannot do so.
Bitcoin has been the best crypto currency and still remains the best crypto currency till today. It would take a long time before any other crypto currency would be able to outperform it and it might likely be Ethereum.
Bitcoin has been the best crypto currency and still remains the best crypto currency till today. It would take a long time before any other crypto currency would be able to outperform it and it might likely be Ethereum.

This is exactly what I am saying. I don't think any currency will just come and outshine Bitcoin just like that. It will take them a lot of hardwork and whale investors.

If you understand the crypto market and the nature of Bitcoin and other altcoins, you will understand no altcoins will ever outperform Bitcoin. You might see some coins gaining value multiple times compared to bitcoin (in terms of percentage growth), however, despite bigger growth these coins will never outperform bitcoin price and market cap.

Seriously, I don't think that there is any altcoin that is going to outperform Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency sector today. This is because if something like that is possible, it would have happened a long time before now. But we're still looking at so many altcoins that have potential of getting into the same equilibrium with Bitcoin but they cannot outpace Bitcoin.

What we've seen so far is that investors in general have more confidence in Bitcoin than individual altcoin.

This results in the price of Bitcoin rising whenever there's positive news regarding each individual altcoin.

What we've seen so far is that investors in general have more confidence in Bitcoin than individual altcoin.

This results in the price of Bitcoin rising whenever there's positive news regarding each individual altcoin.

I think most people have come to the conclusion that there is nothing any other kind of alt coins that will be able to overpower Bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency because we have seen so many tried it but in the end, all of them still ended up respecting the technology behind Bitcoin.

Well, some cryptocurrencies that have the potential to perform well compared to Bitcoin include Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), Polkadot (DOT), and Chainlink (LINK). However, it's important to remember that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and speculative, and investing in any digital asset carries risks. Thorough research, consideration of technology, adoption, and market trends, along with risk management, are essential when making investment decisions in the cryptocurrency space.

Well, some cryptocurrencies that have the potential to perform well compared to Bitcoin include Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), Polkadot (DOT), and Chainlink (LINK). However, it's important to remember that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and speculative, and investing in any digital asset carries risks. Thorough research, consideration of technology, adoption, and market trends, along with risk management, are essential when making investment decisions in the cryptocurrency space.

All these coins Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), Polkadot (DOT), and Chainlink (LINK) and PEPE have good potential to do well in cryptocurrency market. Some of them have bumped so high this year and helped investors make millions of dollars but in reality, all their behavior is tied to what happens in Bitcoin.

Over the past few months, the performance of this new cryptocurrency has shown a strong correlation. Nonetheless, I hold the view that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in the long run. According to a recent survey experts expressed their belief that Ethereum has the most promising potential for the year 2025.

A lot of surveys by the so called experts have been going on for years and what have happened since then? The truth which is looking everyone in the eyes every day is that whatever happens to Bitcoin affects every other cryptocurrency and Bitcoin always gets the first flush of movement while others follows.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back