What's new

Were you one of the lucky ones to get in on Bitcoin early?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency on the market, and may be the best around. I was not able to invest in Bitcoin until later on in its lifecycle. If I knew what Bitcoin was going to become, I would have invested something. If only I had invested just a little bit early on, I could have made it big. With that being said, who here was lucky to have invest in Bitcoin in its early years? And keep that investment all those years?

When I started using Bitcoin, it was $400 and it had recently fallen to this price after reaching $1300. There was a time when I has almost 1 BTC when the price was $900. Sadly, I did not understand the proper value of bitcoin and spent all my bitcoin. I was not lucky with Bitcoin

When I first invested in bitcoin it was already late in the Bitcoin game. It was probably at like $50,000 when I invested. I didn't invest a lot though, maybe around $20 or so. I wish I got in really early, because I probably would have made a ton from it. :(

The first time I heard about Bitcoin it was around $400 or $500, but I did not invest at that time, I don't remember the year, maybe it was 2015, when I invested for the first time it was when it was almost $4000, I think at the beginning of 2019.

When I became interested in the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin was worth around 5 thousand dollars, but then I did not understand anything and I only observed because even if I wanted to buy, I did not have the funds and I could not verify the account due to my young age

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back