What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Ways to earn cryptocurrency on the internet.

In a world where more and more people earn money online, there will be many who wonder if cryptocurrencies can be earned for free on the internet, and by free I mean in exchange for something, that is, your time or your work, here we go Let's see a few ways how you can earn cryptocurrencies on the internet.

Faucets

Faucets are a slow but effective way to earn cryptocurrencies, where you will perform small tasks such as solving captchas, shortlinks, surveys, and other ways to earn money which you can withdraw in the form of cryptocurrencies. There are many faucets today, but I do have To recommend some would be cointiply, fire faucet and autofaucet.dutchycorps, the problem is that not all faucets offer the same cryptocurrencies, perhaps if you are looking for a specific cryptocurrency you will have to find out which faucet offers said cryptocurrency and start using it.

Paid to click sites (PTC)

Paid-to-click sites are sites where you generally click on ads and watch them for a certain amount of time to earn some fractions of cryptocurrency, they are quite easy to use, but don't expect to earn a lot of money from them either, on these sites you can also earn by doing other things. tasks, such as surveys and offer panel tasks, my recommendations are Adbtc.top, Coinpayu, and Timebucks.

Content creation

For those who like to create content in any form, whether text, video, or any other, there are many options, there are paid forums where most of them have payment methods with cryptocurrencies and you will be paid for writing useful content. In the forum, some examples are Bizdustry, Discussion Bucks, or Indexforum, there are also platforms for audiovisual content creators that pay in cryptocurrencies like Odysee in which you can upload videos of whatever you want and like, finally, you can write articles for web pages that Find writers and pay in cryptocurrencies, an example is Publish0x.

Microtasking sites.

Microtask sites are web pages where you can earn money by doing simple tasks such as watching YouTube videos, surfing web pages, surveys, tasks paid by other users, publishing on social networks, and more options, some of the web pages that I recommend for this They are Rapidworkers, Aviso.bz, Seofast.ru or Payup.video, some of the mentioned pages are in Russian but are easy to use.

Freelance job websites.

Freelance websites are places where freelancers offer their services in exchange for remuneration, on these sites you can offer your skills whatever they may be, graphic design, programming, content creation, writing services and much more, one of the pages The website I recommend is Bitcoinerfreelance.com

Microtasking sites.

Microtask sites are web pages where you can earn money by doing simple tasks such as watching YouTube videos, surfing web pages, surveys, tasks paid by other users, publishing on social networks, and more options, some of the web pages that I recommend for this They are Rapidworkers, Aviso.bz, Seofast.ru or Payup.video, some of the mentioned pages are in Russian but are easy to use.
They say you are not in my referral and declined the job. This happened to me several times while you checked you were referred by this person. This is a common lie for employers to redeem your work for free.

They say you are not in my referral and declined the job. This happened to me several times while you checked you were referred by this person. This is a common lie for employers to redeem your work for free.
I don't understand exactly what you mean, can you explain it a bit?

I don't understand exactly what you mean, can you explain it a bit?
Let's explain:
Let's say someone refers you to a website like free cash for 0,20 $ reward and then you need to complete a survey like for example you install a game and reach certain level or complete two daily quiz of 0,14 $ and 0,12 $.
After you submit your proof to avoid pay you they say the common word: You are not in my referrals and decline the job.
When you go later to your profile you see the username of that person he has referred you.
All paid-to-join employers are doing practically the same practice to avoid paying employees and get their work for free except one or two persons still honest and pay your money.

Let's explain:
Let's say someone refers you to a website like free cash for 0,20 $ reward and then you need to complete a survey like for example you install a game and reach certain level or complete two daily quiz of 0,14 $ and 0,12 $.
After you submit your proof to avoid pay you they say the common word: You are not in my referrals and decline the job.
When you go later to your profile you see the username of that person he has referred you.
All paid-to-join employers are doing practically the same practice to avoid paying employees and get their work for free except one or two persons still honest and pay your money.
On which websites have you had these experiences, I haven't had experiences of this kind on microtasking sites so far.

On which websites have you had these experiences, I haven't had experiences of this kind on microtasking sites so far.
In several platforms like Juma workers or micro lancer or even time wall or hire talents formerly Jobboy or similar platforms. After joining and completing work and see that this person is your referral (same employer username) they say: You are not in my referrals. Then decline the job. Except some employers are trusted, others look to get a reward from you without paying your money. If you experiment with them, you will discover this sad truth.

In several platforms like Juma workers or micro lancer or even time wall or hire talents formerly Jobboy or similar platforms. After joining and completing work and see that this person is your referral (same employer username) they say: You are not in my referrals. Then decline the job. Except some employers are trusted, others look to get a reward from you without paying your money. If you experiment with them, you will discover this sad truth.
So far I have only done tasks with Aviso.bz, Seofast.ru, and Timebucks, and I have never had problems and neither with payments, if those platforms have not given you what you deserve, just get out of there and look for others where your work is appreciated, the internet is full of fraudulent sites or sites of dubious reputation, just look for those that work for you and work them, I've also had problems with other types of sites in the past, that's the game.

So far I have only done tasks with Aviso.bz, Seofast.ru, and Timebucks, and I have never had problems and neither with payments, if those platforms have not given you what you deserve, just get out of there and look for others where your work is appreciated, the internet is full of fraudulent sites or sites of dubious reputation, just look for those that work for you and work them, I've also had problems with other types of sites in the past, that's the game.
I do not talk about whether the platform pays or not I talk about employers in the platform:
1712667348840.png

I do not talk about whether the platform pays or not I talk about employers in the platform:
View attachment 6989
Okay, but in the end if the job postor doesn't pay you it's something that the website in question has to solve and if they don't, it's better to leave that website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back