What's new

Watch the KCGI Trading Competition Grand Finale Livestream and Have a Chance to Earn Rewards!

Desmonddesk

Sep 9, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have any of us Crypto traders and enthusiasts ever taken part in a Crypto trading competition?

I have been tracking the King's Cup Global Invitational (KCGI) for months. Hosted by Bitget, one of the leading CEXs, this year's KCGI featured four major competitions: spot trading, futures trading, demo trading, and futures copy trading. The extended event has been running for two months and will conclude with a Livestream draw on October 26th at 8PM (UTC+8).

I've been keeping up with the event updates, so I wanted to share it here to see how many people would be interested in watching the trading competition grand finale LIVE! This could help us determine if these trading events are worth the effort, or serve as an incentive to try similar events in the future. There's a catch from the host for those who stream the event live, though: it's a draw!

To participate, simply subscribe to the trading competition host YouTube, like the livestream on the designated date, and leave a comment.

I'm eagerly anticipating the KCGI lucky draw event, which will be streamed live for everyone to watch. It's sure to be an exciting time, and I'm hoping to be one of the 25 lucky viewers who will get to share the incredible 5000 BGB prize pool. Maybe you'll be one of them too!

See link for 👇livestream:

The event: https://gleam.io/9pOvk/kcgi-livestream-giveway-5000-bgb-for-25-lucky-winners

So let me say it... It's time to get excited - the grand finale livestream draw for the Crypto trading competition is happening on October 26 at 8 PM (UTC+8)! 25 lucky winners will be chosen - don't miss out! For those with experience in Crypto trading competitions, I'd love to hear your thoughts at the end. What do you think of them?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back