What's new

USB Bitcoin Miners, your way to learn about mining for cheap

It will not be possible for me to mind a reasonable bitcoins from any mining app or website because their mining rates are always so low that it may take you up to a month before you are able to make one dollars worth of cryptocurrency.

If you are planning to start building mining rigs for mining, you can't jump straight into that without a knowledge, since mining rigs cost a lot of money, but instead, you can start learning by using Usb bitcoin miners, they cost around 30$ for each, they don't generate that much of profit, but they are a perfect way to learn about mining, they can be found everywhere in Ebay & Amazon.
Thanks for this information, though I am seeing it late,I would like to ask if it's still worth it and how much can I mine in a month consistently.

I want to commend you for sharing the above information here. This can really help one to know how bitcoin mining work as the cost of setting it up is so huge. But I am wondering how how much I can mine with this method. If it is something one can also withdraw while learning how it works. And if it can mine other coins too just as someone already asked above.

Seriously mining is no longer profitable as its use to be, I see that as a waste of time and efforts because you cannot gain anything meaningful.

I do not know about Usb bitcoin miners, never heard of them. If they actually cost around 30$, and if we can actually mine by using these devices, i would like to try myself. I will see if I can find on amazon.

I am currently on a gaming platform called rollercoin where you mine Satoshi's by playing several arcade games and you can mine a good amount of Satoshi's if you devote a lot of time daily playing the games and you can also buy more miners to boost your mining speed.

The number of bitcoin mining websites and the attention they receive are growing daily, but in my experience, they have all almost failed because they demand payment when a withdrawal request is made, and it is unclear whether the payer is actually being paid or whether this is just a scam to steal money from unsuspecting customers.
Google is still essential for determining whether something is secure.

After reading this victim's experience, i advise myself.
"I've fallen victim of a lots of mining platforms in the past and I'm being careful these days. Except I have a clear evidence, I doubt if I will give it a trial"

I am currently on a gaming platform called rollercoin where you mine Satoshi's by playing several arcade games and you can mine a good amount of Satoshi's if you devote a lot of time daily playing the games and you can also buy more miners to boost your mining speed.
That's seems to be a good idea to earn money by just playing games, this will definitely be fun especially if you like playing games, it will be of a double benefits, doing what you like and the same time earning.

That's seems to be a good idea to earn money by just playing games, this will definitely be fun especially if you like playing games, it will be of a double benefits, doing what you like and the same time earning.
The platform is nice and you can use it to earn some BTC for yourself. Is just so unfortunate that I don't really have time to concentrate in some of the paying platforms I used to concentrate before.

The platform is nice and you can use it to earn some BTC for yourself. Is just so unfortunate that I don't really have time to concentrate in some of the paying platforms I used to concentrate before.
Having enough time to work on those kinds of platforms is what that really matters, even me I don't think I'll have that much time to work on platform like that, I think that's because you are having something you are doing offline.

Having enough time to work on those kinds of platforms is what that really matters, even me I don't think I'll have that much time to work on platform like that, I think that's because you are having something you are doing offline.
Yes that is another reason. I would love to concentrate in my offline business and to use my little spare time to concentrate on line. I have limited so many activities I have been doing online before because of my offline business.

If you are planning to start building mining rigs for mining, you can't jump straight into that without a knowledge, since mining rigs cost a lot of money, but instead, you can start learning by using Usb bitcoin miners, they cost around 30$ for each, they don't generate that much of profit, but they are a perfect way to learn about mining, they can be found everywhere in Ebay & Amazon.
I think this would be amazing for a beginners who want to mine crypto currency because mining rugs are expensive and if you don't know about them will make the task difficult for you.

Wonderful That's good thanks for the information Please how does it work? How much can I mine in a day using the USB. Please how does it work, please sir put me through I can't wait to start mining, can I mine any type of coin using using there

Yes that is another reason. I would love to concentrate in my offline business and to use my little spare time to concentrate on line. I have limited so many activities I have been doing online before because of my offline business.
That's a good idea, you have a offline business and online business i know you can hardly find good time for yourself, you can't really give your good focus to online jobs.

I don't have any experience with USB miner and I also do not know how profitable are USB miners. But I think it is a good way to start mining if you want to start mining without investing in extensive hardware

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back