What's new

Twitter Airdrops Vs Telegram Airdrops which do you prefer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Airdrop are done on both Twitter platform and Telegram, many coin and token creators have taken the initiative to widely distribute their token or coin and also make their projects known.

If you have participated in Airdrops on any of those platforms, can you share about which one you prefer??

I have joined so many airdrops and I ended up losing count. Most of the one I joined are on Telegram but you also have to follow some twitter pages, make some retweets as part of the tasks required. I have only profited from one out of all I joined in the past.

Airdrop are done on both Twitter platform and Telegram, many coin and token creators have taken the initiative to widely distribute their token or coin and also make their projects known.

If you have participated in Airdrops on any of those platforms, can you share about which one you prefer??
Most airdrops I have participated in required me to join their telegram channel and also follow and retweet their posts on twitter. So far I haven't gotten any reward from them though I have applied for a countless number of airdrops.

I have joined so many airdrops and I ended up losing count. Most of the one I joined are on Telegram but you also have to follow some twitter pages, make some retweets as part of the tasks required. I have only profited from one out of all I joined in the past.
I too have participated and they all turned out to be a scam, but yhe truth is that they're some legit airdrops on Telegram and Twitter, one recent sent me 60 cryptic Gold, I was surprised to see it credited to my wallet at the end of the Airdrop.

I too have participated and they all turned out to be a scam, but yhe truth is that they're some legit airdrops on Telegram and Twitter, one recent sent me 60 cryptic Gold, I was surprised to see it credited to my wallet at the end of the Airdrop.
I guess you are lucky to have bagged one that is legit out of the numerous ones out there. There are several legit ones that only use a selective rewarding system which means you only get the reward based purely on luck.

Haven't use much of twitter, but with my experience with telegram it is the Best but There are many out there,but what makes us different is more than 70% of the airdrops are scam. It means that they collect your information and just vanish. So we all need to be very careful when we invest in airdrops.

They're the same stuff. Almost all telegram airdrops have a corresponding Twitter page. I've participated in many of them,it's either I get nothing in return or I get worthless coins as rewards. I've come to realise that only airdrops from reputable platforms stated on their official websites are worth it. Others are scams.

I use to hear about airdrop from one platform to another but sincerely I have not really learn much about it,I do all sorts of online stuff based on what my mentor instruct when it comes to issue of money,I let him do it.

Most of the airdrop I have benefited from came through telegram. I don't usually find airdrop on twitter but telegram is the place where most people would stand a higher chance of getting it.
If you prefer twitter, that's okay.

Of course I participated in a lot of telegram airdrops but I did not get anything from there but and 90% of telegram airdrops are scams and I don't know too much about Twitter because I never participated there.

The title is so confusing, I thought Twitter and Telegrams are launching crypto, or have launched crypto. That's what Twitter airdrops and telegram airdrops refer to. To tell you the truth, I have never participated in any airdrops. I don't think that these airdrops have any value. A lot of crypto may not even reach to coin launch phase. All they want is to grab attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back