Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Read more here: https://notabene.id/crypto-travel-rule-101/what-is-the-crypto-travel-rule#:~:text=The Travel Rule for crypto,diligence on the counterparty VASP.

Unfortunately, @Registered crypto payments are not working for everyone. It is working for some people but not everyone

If you’ve requested a crypto payment please send me the following information so I can update records.The government is making it harder to trade in crypto currencies.

Full Name
Wallet Type
Country location

Even with the above information I may run into issues and payments via crypto may not be possible. We can send via PayPal instead.

IMG_1940.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello @AlexanderM ! It could be really frustrating as the government could impose such restrictions. You recently processed my withdrawals through cryptocurrencies and I have received it successfully, though. So, I reckon I am not one of those who cannot receive cryptocurrencies, am I?

Hello @AlexanderM ! It could be really frustrating as the government could impose such restrictions. You recently processed my withdrawals through cryptocurrencies and I have received it successfully, though. So, I reckon I am not one of those who cannot receive cryptocurrencies, am I?
I think you need to use Exodus instead of Binance from what I understand a noncustodial wallet address and then transfer from Exodus to Binance later, but not concerned as the withdrawal was made on 9 December this means need to wait until 2024 to have things more clear if I need to perform cash out by Binance or Exodus once AlexanderM is back from trip.
image366.png

Last edited:
I think you need to use Exodus instead of Binance from what I understand a noncustodial wallet address and then transfer from Exodus to Binance later, but not concerned as the withdrawal was made on 9 December this means need to wait until 2024 to have things more clear if I need to perform cash out by Binance or Exodus once AlexanderM is back from trip.

I also use Non-custodial wallets. These wallets are much better than other kinds of custodial wallets. Withdrawals were made on 9th December and I successfully received my withdrawals from bizdustry without any issues because I used Non-custodial wallet. I think people should switch to Non-custodial wallets.

I also use Non-custodial wallets. These wallets are much better than other kinds of custodial wallets. Withdrawals were made on 9th December and I successfully received my withdrawals from bizdustry without any issues because I used Non-custodial wallet. I think people should switch to Non-custodial wallets.
Just the use of Binance for P2P sending feature of the funds not arbitrary so if this doesn't work I have to change the wallet from Binance to Exodus after agreement of AlexanderM it doesn't work for him. Then from Exodus I transfer to Binance later.

Just the use of Binance for P2P sending feature of the funds not arbitrary so if this doesn't work I have to change the wallet from Binance to Exodus after agreement of AlexanderM it doesn't work for him. Then from Exodus I transfer to Binance later.

Did you receive your withdrawal on 9th December from bizdustry to binance wallet (custodial wallet) or did you request payout to a Non-custodial wallet?

Did you receive your withdrawal on 9th December from bizdustry to binance wallet (custodial wallet) or did you request payout to a Non-custodial wallet?
As per one wallet rule, I request to Binance on 9th of December from Bizdustry to Binance as usual (custodial wallet) then it means if this doesn't work for AlexanderM as payout is still pending to cancel withdrawal request and then I will remove the LTC of Binance and add LTC of Exodus if this includes this travel rule and then later when I make cash out to Exodus for travel rule bypass in the future and then transfer later to Binance.
@AlexanderM

As per one wallet rule, I request to Binance on 9th of December from Bizdustry to Binance as usual (custodial wallet) then it means if this doesn't work for AlexanderM as payout is still pending to cancel withdrawal request and then I will remove the LTC of Binance and add LTC of Exodus if this includes this travel rule and then later when I make cash out to Exodus for travel rule bypass in the future and then transfer later to Binance.
@AlexanderM
As per our T&C’s, Valued Contributor payments are sent on the 25th of every month but every effort is made to make them every Saturday. If you’d like the later you would need to request it by the 9th, not on the 9th.

Hope this makes sense

As per our T&C’s, Valued Contributor payments are sent on the 25th of every month but every effort is made to make them every Saturday. If you’d like the later you would need to request it by the 9th, not on the 9th.

Hope this makes sense
Ok, thanks for the clarification. The due date is the 25th of the month if the Binance withdrawal does not work due to the travel rule as the screenshot shows the error message let me know to provide you with a non-custodial wallet address which is Exodus to let the payment bypass the travel rule. If it works then I will continue to cash out to Binance. This is what I mean.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back