Traditional investment vs. crypto investment

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Traditional investment means investing in stock market, real estate, etc. When you invest in the traditional market, you know where you are putting your money. However, despite being a volatile market and also sketchy market, I believe cryptocurrencies have a promising future as an investment tools. Firstly, they are appealing assets because even people with low income can start investing. Secondly, based on historical data crypto has given more profits to investors compared to the traditional assets. Factors such as decentralization and easy investment options also contribute to this positive outlook

Both have their pros and cons, I started investing with cryptocurrencies, and I believe that there is no better market to start than cryptocurrencies, because I think it helps you become strong as an investor, that is, it encourages you to keep your assets over time (HODL), it makes you face extreme volatilities, things that traditional investors could only see during an economic crisis of great magnitude, It is also a market with many investment options for all tastes.

If I started investing today, I think I would do it again with the crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back