TimeStope mining Review.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
TimeTimeStope is a mining app the mines "Time" according to their whitepaper, this new crypto to currency want to balance the concept of crypto currency mining because Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto Currencies.

Their core value is that Human time is money and no Time should be wasted, hence as a miner, once you start mini fridge it never stops, their referral program is simple and automatic.

Their timeline for event on theor blockchain is very elaborate and catchy. All you need to do is to daily click on the time stamp to increase your mining days.

Just click the link below, download the app, and start mining, don't forget to use "kayzzy3" as your witness, let's go!!

[SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM TIMESTOPE WITNESS]

Welcome to TIMESTOPE!
You have just received an invitation code from user kayzzy3.
Click the link below to join us.
https://www.timestope.com/kayzzy3
Let join TIMESTOPE right away to gain TIME coins by spending your time.
TimeStope - Don't Stop your Time! Just Stope your Time!

TimeTimeStope is a mining app the mines "Time" according to their whitepaper, this new crypto to currency want to balance the concept of crypto currency mining because Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto Currencies.

Their core value is that Human time is money and no Time should be wasted, hence as a miner, once you start mini fridge it never stops, their referral program is simple and automatic.

Their timeline for event on theor blockchain is very elaborate and catchy. All you need to do is to daily click on the time stamp to increase your mining days.

Just click the link below, download the app, and start mining, don't forget to use "kayzzy3" as your witness, let's go!!

Welcome to TIMESTOPE!
Timestope is a verified and legit Crypto Currency that started free mining on October 7, 2020, Founded by Korean Community. ... Timestope, being one of the best cryptocurrencies is promising and most excitingly, it is 100% free Registration and free Mining with or without referral.

Timestope is a verified and legit Crypto Currency that started free mining on October 7, 2020, Founded by Korean Community. ... Timestope, being one of the best cryptocurrencies is promising and most excitingly, it is 100% free Registration and free Mining with or without referral.
Wow! I'm so excited hearing this and knowing I'm not the only mining time here, you also said I is legit and promising, that's an icing on the cake.

Know it's korean is also making it quite interesting, the simplicity of mining on TimeStope is an added advantage, I wish everyone here will start mining too.

So far Pi Network, Timestope, Bee Network and Midion are the top 4 mining networks in 2021 which are completely free to mine.
Only five seconds a day on your smartphone and no investment needed, you have a chance to receive a huge amount of money as in the future these will be worth thousands. You need a invitation code to join at start.
This is how many made millions through bitcoin for free when it started!

For Pi Network use invitation code: Mkash23

For Timestope use witness code: kash786

For BEE Network use the invitation code: awatif786

For Midion Network use the invitation code: mohamedkashif

I'm always mining and active.

Happy Mining :)

There are a lot of questions that need to be addressed. First of all, what cryptocurrencies do they offer? I mean do they pay in real cryptocurrency or do they offer tokens. The problem is that most of the newly born tokens do not have that much value, so I am always unwilling to use my time after all these apps. In the past, I downloaded another app that claimed to give a lot of token through mining. It had good value but it would not make anyone rich. So I do not think that it is worthwhile to install such apps. This is my own personal opinion, by the way.

I am also on this platform known as times stope and what I can say is that it will definitely take a very long time before the cryptocurrency can ever get listed on cryptocurrency exchange platforms which will give it some Genuity.

I don't know about the website and how it can take long time, and also how it work I only heard when people are talking about the cryptocurrency, so want to know more about it.

Welcome to TIMESTOPE!
Just heard about the minning application called Timestope just of recent that they want to balance the concept of all the crypto currency minning and that all you need to do is to click the time stamp daily.

I have been mining timescope for sometime now and I'm still wondering when it will officially launch so that one can withdraw from it.
It is legit and working very well

All this cloud mining PLATFORMs are really not good and this is the major reason why I don't like to work on the website. I will make more research about it though

As long as they're not asking us to pay anything then I am okay with that because most of them will ask us to pay some amount of money before we are able to mine at a higher speed.

Yes, time is money, but what would I benefit from mining a token that I don't see on the major exchanges? The crypto you are trying to mine should also be a legit coin.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back