What's new

Think we're going to be able to mine while playing Video Games?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know that it takes a lot to mine cryptocurrency, and take a lot of resources and power. If you have a good PC to do it, you're already ahead. But what about us who can't afford to build a suped up PC that has the power to mine?

What about instead, we gain crypto from playing video games? Maybe the actions we do, the amount of time we play and so on, can help mine crypto. Do you think something like this can happen in the near future?

This would actually be an amazing thing to see brought in to be able to mine cryptocurrency. The amount of people who play video games daily is very high and the hours spent playing video games is also very high as well. Being able to play video games and mining crypto as well to allow you to invest would be amazing and a huge hit I would have thought. Is it something I would love to see implemented? Of course for sure but I feel the chance of it happening at least at the moment is very slim indeed. Who knows what the future holds though?

Actually, there are a lot of crypto games that will let you earn cryopto coins. For example, Axie Infinity lets you earn AXS tokens, The Sandbox will let you earn SAND etc.

This will be a good development for gamers as they will have the opportunity of making money while doing what they like. I will like to see it happening as well.

Well this is something that is really being born for a while that are the games play to earn, I think that right now the development of this industry is a little stopped due to the bear market that we have lived as well as the loss of interest in that sector momentarily, but it may continue to be promoted in the future

The problem is just that you might not be gaining good crypto coin by playing games. You can actually be claiming better crypto coin just by playing games on pc

I have seen games that says mine crypto by playing games on your mobile but i don't think they are mining coins they are just giving us coins after we watch advertisements and have nothing to do with mining cryptocurrency's. since mining needs a large amount of funding and high performance computer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back