The NFT_ non-fungible token and it's benefits to creators of visual arts

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Non-fungible tokens is a unique cryptographic token that exist in the blockchain and cannot be replicated. These form of tokens can also represent real world artworks such as paintings and real estate.Tokenizing this real world items enables them to be sold, traded and bought with more efficiency while reducing the probability of fraud.

In times when there are more innovations as pertaining to technological development and the internet has made it more easier to transact without any physical medium. Creators of digital art could utilize this means to create more funds and generate income passively by selling their tokenized arts or real estate.

Currently there are many people taking advantage of the NFT to maximize the sales of their artwork and real estate as one can also earn through royalties from those who would purchase their NFT'S and sell it out to other buyers some percentage of the funds generated are sent to the original creator of the NFT.

There are several other ways the NFT'S can be utilized . What are your own ways of maximizing the opportunities brought about by the NFT...

I love the concept but it has created a pool of scams and theft from other creators. I know of several people who were selling NFTs of other people's work. Some get caught, many never do or nothing can be done about it.

Non-fungible tokens is a unique cryptographic token that exist in the blockchain and cannot be replicated. These form of tokens can also represent real world artworks such as paintings and real estate.Tokenizing this real world items enables them to be sold, traded and bought with more efficiency while reducing the probability of fraud.

In times when there are more innovations as pertaining to technological development and the internet has made it more easier to transact without any physical medium. Creators of digital art could utilize this means to create more funds and generate income passively by selling their tokenized arts or real estate.

Currently there are many people taking advantage of the NFT to maximize the sales of their artwork and real estate as one can also earn through royalties from those who would purchase their NFT'S and sell it out to other buyers some percentage of the funds generated are sent to the original creator of the NFT.

There are several other ways the NFT'S can be utilized . What are your own ways of maximizing the opportunities brought about by the NFT...
Nft is not a new thing, many people are now exploring this field. I'm not that talented when it comes to art creativity. For people like us, we get into a good project and try to get whitelisted for minting

Though it's true that non fungible tokens are good for art creators, I think they've been abused and this is increasingly calling for the need for regularization of these things honestly. The fact that there's no price cap or control makes it annoying when you see prices of some tokens.

One good thing about non-fungible tokens is that it is completely unchained and that means that every single one that has been created is unique in his own way.

Non fungible tokens are still new and i'm just trying to watch it to see if it will stay long or die down after sometime. If it stays long, i might decide to make use of it.

The problem with NFTs is selling is very difficult. You can create a very good NFT does not mean you will also be able to see the NFT. You need to become an influencer to sell NFTs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back