The investbox in yobit exchange

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
The yobit exchange offers a unique feature, whereby you are able to invest your coins that you are not using or that you are holding, and from your investment you can get paid a certain portion in interest. This can range from monthly percentages to even daily percentages, with some coins giving you a high interest rate daily of 10%, which is compounded for as long as you have your investment in the investbox option.

From what I have seen, the larger the risk with the coin the greater the interest rate associated with it. Therefore, it requires time, and research, to be able to choose the coin that you want to invest in and claim the interest, and monitoring of the buying market that is surrounding that coin as well.

Have you ever made use of this feature? What are your thought on it?

I am not getting this. 10% daily interest? This is high. I would like to know much about it.
Is it some kind of decentralized finance program? Because I don't know the kind of program that will pay that high. If not that I know yobit as a legit exchanger, I would has said it is scam

I am not getting this. 10% daily interest? This is high. I would like to know much about it.
Is it some kind of decentralized finance program? Because I don't know the kind of program that will pay that high. If not that I know yobit as a legit exchanger, I would has said it is scam
Yes you can get up today be interests of 10% which is very high however the coins that you are investing in to get this interest rate are quite risky as well so you need to be able to manage the risk. I would definitely recommend that you look into it and you can try your hand at a small investment into the invest box option and then from there you can see how it goes and if there are any coins that you will be interested in.

Yes you can get up today be interests of 10% which is very high however the coins that you are investing in to get this interest rate are quite risky as well so you need to be able to manage the risk. I would definitely recommend that you look into it and you can try your hand at a small investment into the invest box option and then from there you can see how it goes and if there are any coins that you will be interested in.
This program looks like the program on binance exchange. They call there own program launchpool. It is where you use the coin you have to farm new token before that's are listed. But this one is far different from the one you are saying and there is no risk

This program looks like the program on binance exchange. They call there own program launchpool. It is where you use the coin you have to farm new token before that's are listed. But this one is far different from the one you are saying and there is no risk
The way that yobit has to advertise this as well says that there is no risk to you and depending on the plan that you choose you can choose to withdraw your coins at any point that you so choose if you want to sell them. There is nothing that stops you from doing that. Which is quite a good thing actually considering that there is so much potential when it comes to some of these coins and sometimes the interest you get can outweigh the drop in percentage price over a day.

The way that yobit has to advertise this as well says that there is no risk to you and depending on the plan that you choose you can choose to withdraw your coins at any point that you so choose if you want to sell them. There is nothing that stops you from doing that. Which is quite a good thing actually considering that there is so much potential when it comes to some of these coins and sometimes the interest you get can outweigh the drop in percentage price over a day.
Please I want to get this right. On binance the launchpool . The coin that I will use to farm or collect another token will not be touched, it will remain the same and new coin will be given depending on days I am using to farm.
In yobit invest box. Will my main coin reduced or what will happen?

Yobit is actually a good cryptocurrency exchange platform but the issue with me is that I am quite scared of investing my cryptocurrency in such a platform because most of these platforms can be hacked and so my cryptocurrency can get lost, so I can't take such a risk.

Yobit is actually a good cryptocurrency exchange platform but the issue with me is that I am quite scared of investing my cryptocurrency in such a platform because most of these platforms can be hacked and so my cryptocurrency can get lost, so I can't take such a risk.
This is a genuine risk. to be honest, i had a hacking experience with this platform when i first started off and i lost around 100 usd which is quite a bit for me. They do have a two factor authentication system however so you can use that to increase the security on that exchange.

I did not know yobit exchangealso provided interest on your crypto exchange. The only exchange that I know offers interest on your cryptos is blockchain, nexo also offers interest but it is not an exchange

I don't know about the investor box in yobit exchange because I don't use the yobit exchange as such even though I am a verified user of yobit exchange platform

You didn't state the upfront benefits of saving your coins which isn't of demand to you. I'm trying to find out if the option is still visible. Like what's the rate of commission per annum does yobit offer?

As far as the feature is for the development and growth of people who are using the exchange, it is good as far as it still doesn't affect users negatively

As far as the feature is for the development and growth of people who are using the exchange, it is good as far as it still doesn't affect users negatively
This may just be a new crypto exchanges . I don't really have much understanding about it and their mode of operation I don't really see the needs to have more exchanges now as I comfortable with binance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back