What's new

The challenge of converting some crypto currency to Fiat cash.

For me though, the cryptocurrency wallet that I use has the option of buying your currency asides trading p2p and then they take a commission for it. I then send it to my local bank or other Fiat wallets when my country banned cryptocurrency transactions.

New investors in the crypto space are being a bit skeptical about investing much in less know crypto currency, this is because crypto currencies are not yet fully integrated as a direct means of exchange for goods and services because some countries and even individuals haven't yet accepted crypto currency for the purpose of exchange.
Conversely, crypto holders depends on other crypto user to buy their crypto in order to convert it to Fiat cash.
This is a challenge I believe has mitigated against the rise in the use of crypto currency.
This is actually not a very big problem right now because you can actually make use of peer-to-peer transactions on binance and always sell whatever kind you want to sell and get your cash immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back