What's new

Tesla Now have $1.5billion worth of investment in bitcoin

In the statement released by Tesla (the American electric car manufacturer) Some few hours ago, that they invested an aggregate of $1.5billion in bitcoin with the policy to hold for a long-term, and they are expecting to accept bitcoin as a form of payment in the nearest future.
The statement released by tesla as enable investors to push bitcoin to $44k when Tesla make the public announcement!

What is your take in this.? Does Large investment Boost altcoin market price?
I completely agree with you with that large investment into bitcoin will definitely have a spill effect impact on other alternative coins like ethirum bitcoin cash ripples and the rest of them all.

Tesla involvement in cryptocurrency is a good development. Big investor like Tesla will help boost the price of bitcoin considering his influence on social media and some other business platforms.

That man is brained and wise. He has seen a good future of bitcoin. He know that the price will rise in multiple of the current price. What if he has invested that much since last 6 years then he would have made hunders of billions with that

I completely agree with you with that large investment into bitcoin will definitely have a spill effect impact on other alternative coins like ethirum bitcoin cash ripples and the rest of them all.
1.5billion worth of investment in bitcoin is a huge amount of money at the moment and i also believe that the increase will have positive impact on the other crypto currency coin.

Yes, definitely huge investment does push the price of coins.
Because when the big whales acquire these coins in huge amount the quantity supplied becomes scares does moving the price upward

Yes, large investment in the market help in boosting the price.
When Tesla invested that amount everyone could see the big move of about 40% in the Bitcoin price

A lot of influential people are now engaging in cryptocurrency because they consider it as some of the best investment that can give them a hundred percent of their investment within a short period of time.God bless who invented cryptocurrency.

This is quite easy just get go to your App Store and download either the luno app which I recommend or download the trust wallet which is also a very good bitcoin wallet

Buying such a huge amount of cryptocurrency was mainly for business purposes. However he later sold it out due to environmental reasons as bitcoin's mining pollute the atmosphere.

Yes, large investment in the market help in boosting the price.
When Tesla invested that amount everyone could see the big move of about 40% in the Bitcoin price
But if you look at it then it was for some special reason that he actually bought bthose coin,and then it is one of the avenue to make a particular coin to appricate up the ladder.

Elon musk's effect of bitcoin and crypto currencies in general is one of the contributing factors to what we are getting to see with crypto currencies dropping in value today.

I am always happy whenever I am seeing big technological companies investing in cryptocurrencies. this just means that they understand blockchain technology and I willing to see that it is going to grow.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back