Social media and NFTs

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Vkontakte, Russia's largest social networking platform, has stated that it is interested in NFTs and blockchain technology. This is geared at both protecting and monetizing its users' material. However, it was clarified that the social media behemoth is not ready to build its own blockchain and will instead act as a middleman between its users and the blockchain provider.

This is a good news around cryptocurrency. The social media are really getting involved NFTs as an evolving technology in cryptocurrency.

This is a good news around cryptocurrency. The social media are really getting involved NFTs as an evolving technology in cryptocurrency.
It is truly an evolving technology. It will go a long way to protecting the Interest of the content creators. It will eliminate the middlemen.

It is truly an evolving technology. It will go a long way to protecting the Interest of the content creators. It will eliminate the middlemen.
The NFT completely eliminate the third party and it is one of the best ways to make money on the internet right now.

I have an account on Vkontakte, I will see if they have rolled out this feature. I hear Meta has also rolled out this feature on Instagram.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back