What's new

Similarity between Bitcoin and Gold..

The similarities between bitcoin and gold begin with the method used to create new units of the digital currency, known as mining.
This phrase is used because it resembles gold, both of which are rare commodities that can only be harvested by humans.

Bitcoin conception happens through a process called mining. This term is used because of its similarities to gold, as both are scarce goods that cannot be produced by humans, only extracted. It takes a lot of time too

The market cap of Gold is 12 trillion USD, Gold has remained a valuable metal for ages, some even say that human beings started giving gold value as early as 3000 BCE. Despite being just 14 years, the bitcoin market cap is already $500 billion. Therefore, in terms of value bitcoin is as valuable as gold.

I think before the creation of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto person or group they are copied the idea of exploration mining process from Gold mining exploration process. Because I think there are many similarities between Bitcoin and Gold.
The color of Bitcoin logo similar to the color of Gold, mining process for Gold using a tools and heavy machine, mining process for Bitcoin using a small machine...etc

What do you think about the similarity between Bitcoin and Gold?... Is possible copied from Gold?..🤔

The color is never going to consider as similarities between gold and Bitcoin. The things that I can tell you which are similar between gold and bitcoin is the price. Both of them are very expensive. Another one is how volatile both of them are. I don't even know which one is more volatile. It seems like on the short run, gold is more volatile while on the long run, Bitcoin is more volatile.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back