Should You Create Your Own Cryptocurrency?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Cryptocurrencies are really popular way of receiving and sending money. Moreover cryptocurrencies are also considered one of the best investment assets in the world and this is also one of the main reasons why there are so many companies that tend to create their own cryptocurrencies. So when it comes to creating cryptocurrency, is it a great idea to create your own cryptocurrency?

Abigael

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
If you are so into cryptocurrencies and are fully aware how they work, then you can definitely create one. Though I don't think it is an easy process, big companies like Facebook tried it and failed, I don't know if they have succeeded.

Shortie

Staff member
Verified Poster
England, UK
BizNotes
USD
$47.0000USD
I would only say it would be a wise decision to create your own cryptocurrency if you have done enough research to know how they work and what it takes to create one. I wouldn't have the first clue on where to start myself on creating my own cryptocurrency though. With many companies trying and failing with it though it doesn't seem like it would be an easy thing to set up at all and would not be for someone who was looking for it to be easy.

Nomad

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
I have that desire but no skills to do so. They say Dogecoin was created by two people just in 3 hours. Dogecoin despite being a meme coin is now one of the most used (trading and investing) cryptos.