Shiba Inu

Elfinito

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think Shiba Inu can rally to $1 before the end of 2021 ?
My prediction is at $0.50, what are your predictions for Shiba Inu before the end of the year.

My prediction is at $0.50, what are your predictions for Shiba Inu before the end of the year.
I did not know this cryptocurrency before now.
However, from the graph I am seeing at the moment, it appears that it has grown and maybe could rise further.
I am also optimistic and agree with you for $ 0.50 by the end of this year.

I don't think shib inu can reach $1 or even 50 cent by the end of this year. The highest shib inu can go is 0.001 cents. The coin has a large supply and it is difficult to gain value when the supply is huge.

For shiba inu to become $1, its market cap should be at least behind Ethereum. I do not see it happening this any time soon. However, I think it can be higher than what it is now by the end of 2021

If you buy Shiba Inu at the beginning of October and sell it on Oct 28, 2021 you will make a profit, I think, because Shiba Inu does not have a strong fundamental basis, price increases are only triggered/pumped by the community, most likely the price will fall or range below ATH, at the moment.

Unlike dogecoin that depends on Elon Musk for the price to rise, Shiba is independent of Musk, therefore, it might be safer investment option compared to dogecoin.

I think it's impossible yet to reach that amount. I really regret selling my Shiba Inu coins earlier. I thought it will no longer increase in price so I sold all my Shiba Inu coins. I could have earned a lot of money if I didn't sell my cryptocurrency coins like Shiba Inu.

There is every possiblity that Shiba would indeed get to one dollar, but I do not think it is possible to achieve these feat 2021. With it's current progress it would keep on rising till the year ends.

I am not so sure is going to reach half of a dollar but I know this coin is growing very well. For my prediction I will take 0.1 at least. Shiba Inu has a lot of potential and we can only expect it to continue to rise until 2022

If this coin gets to $0.01 by this year's end, consider it a miracle. Recent reports by experts in the industry stated that the market Volume would have to hit the one quadrillion mark for the price to hit $1 which as at now isn't possible.
The good thing is that the coin is still with lots of potential, so investors can hold for a little longer; next year it might reach that amount.

Shiba Inu is just a coin in which I only advise people to invest what they can afford to lose ,although it can be profitable now but you shouldn't expect much profit from the coin even in the future it has so much maximum supply in which it will be impossible for it to reach a reasonable price.

Now is 0.00005406.

Do you think it's so easy to get up to $ 1?

I would say somewhere at 0.10 - 0.20 $ if it would reach the end of the year, it would have potential next year :)

I don't think Shib Inu can reach $1 or even 1 cent. If shib inu becomes $1, the market cap will be higher than ethereum (because it has a huge supply). Ethereum market cap is about 500 billion USD.

Most crypto currency won't rise because of the season we are, most of the investors will not invest as they will use some if the money for vacation and buying of gifts

Am not sure if it would rise like that before the end of the year it would see another improvement ,but won't it won't rise to that amount yet as it is still far from the price

For the cryptocurrency to attend a reasonable price , we must first of all understand the future potential of the cryptocurrency because that is where every information lies . With the huge circulating supply I will be very difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back