Sell 2 Restaurant Bars, Pay Using Bitcoin

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The increase in the price of Bitcoin has always been used by many people, including a Bar owner in New York, named Patrick Hughes.
He sold the Bar at an offering price using 25 bitcoin or 800 Ethereum tokens which was equivalent to US $ 1.12 million. Hughes sells two bars namely Hellcatt Annie's and Scruffy Duffy. The shop was affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Why does he accept payments using Bitcoin, According to him because Bitcoin is the future

Wise man and a nice move . i mean its logical having to receive payments in a currency whose value increases as the days go by. Its not a static value but a volatile one.
And more businesses are integrating crypto payments in their businesses

Well probably he realizes that bar won't solve he's problem at that time! And he realizes that if he could sell his bar for inline business reigning currently he hasnt loose.

Quote of the day:

Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win

The fact that this man was able to sell his two restaurants and bars accepting bitcoin as payment has shown that Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is gaining wide acceptance all around the world as a means of payment.

Those who adopted bitcoin before August 2020 are still making profits even though bitcoin price is under $30,000. Sadly, I could not hold my bitcoin and spent all if my bitcoins.

The fact that this man was able to sell his two restaurants and bars accepting bitcoin as payment has shown that Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is gaining wide acceptance all around the world as a means of payment.
It's a wonderful and good views about someone selling his two restaurants together with the bar's and getting his payments in bitcoin, that means the use of crypto currency is spreading wider each day.

He simply made an investment into bitcoin like the last statement you said he made, he must have seen alot of potential in the future of Bitcoin, so he decided to make his investment here and now.

It's a wonderful and good views about someone selling his two restaurants together with the bar's and getting his payments in bitcoin, that means the use of crypto currency is spreading wider each day.
The acceptance of cryptocurrency as a medium of payment is growing and we are all happy about the prospect of using our cryptocurrency to be able to shop online very soon and to also be able to make some offline purchases too.

The fact is that those who will accept the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a payment method are usually going to be very low, because of the risk that is present for transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back