kalchew

Oct 15, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What the game features:

- standard registration without complexity

- start with an old school interface quite simple

- you need to put POWER (GH, TH, PH) to mine one (or several) of the coins BTC, DOGE, ETH, and you can distribute it to all three

How to get energy - well, in general, in 2 ways - one paid, the other free.

Surprisingly, the free can add up quickly and overtake even the most productive paid miner. But there is always a catch, of course, for free - valid for a maximum of 7 days. You can always pick it up again, but there is at least 1 hour of activity for these 7 days (this for the 100TH, for more - you need more time).

And how do you pick up the free one - well, with games.

There is a games section and there are some basic games in there, they are not complicated but their difficulty goes up (with this difficulty being reset every de so as not to make it impossible to win games).

You play the games themselves and even if you lose, there is no problem to get POWER (from a won game it gives about 1TH, but again it depends on the difficulty - on the highest difficulty it gives a lot more POWER).

You can buy miners - they are permanent, not for 7 days, but valid forever. The most expensive currently costs about 198000 satoshis and gives 110TH - real with games in under 1 hour (in the beginning, then quite a bit faster as you raise the difficulty). Whether you buy it is a personal choice.

If anyone have questions feel free to ask me.

https://rollercoin.com/?r=ki37xr3e

From my point of view, and as a former user of Rollercoin since 2019, I do not see Rollercoin feasible today, since they introduced the battery system they have killed the game for small users, many users have left the platform, myself included and it is an act that has only benefited the whales of said game / platform, if Rollercoin changes for the better I would use the platform again, now I think it's not worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back