What's new

Regulation of cryptocurrency will be profitable or no?

I think when the cryptocurrency will be considered globally as an official digital currency, it is possible will not be profitable like now.
Because will be controlled, and they will fix some tax for all traders around the world.

What do you think about?

And do you think his price will be as fiat money price without a high volatility?
The control of the operation of cryptocurrencies in some nation's is owning to the fact that it has been largely reported of it's use by scammers to engage in fraudulent activities.
But in my opinion, cryptocurrencies have come to stay.

Deregulation of cryptocurrency means that it is no longer cryptocurrency and that is exactly it because cryptocurrency is meant to be operated only by the community

The cryptocurrency markets have come to stay , in my opinion all these opposing regulations would definitely come into terms with this fact.
And cryptocurrencies can become more than just an investment platform.

I think when the cryptocurrency will be considered globally as an official digital currency, it is possible will not be profitable like now.
Because will be controlled, and they will fix some tax for all traders around the world.

What do you think about?

And do you think his price will be as fiat money price without a high volatility?
I think the reason why most persons are into cryptocurrency trading is because of its price fluctuations,one of the things that makes cryptocurrency unique is because of its unstable price.

I think the reason why most persons are into cryptocurrency trading is because of its price fluctuations,one of the things that makes cryptocurrency unique is because of its unstable price.
You could receive an amount of money for selling goods and it decreases after confirmation means sometimes you pay from pocket money for selling goods for cryptocurrencies.

You could receive an amount of money for selling goods and it decreases after confirmation means sometimes you pay from pocket money for selling goods for cryptocurrencies.
That is the reason most government would not want to adopt the cryptocurrency as a means of confirming payment and carrying out e-transactions.

Crypto currencies can't become a global currency because of the volatile nature but it can be global commodity just like gold and silver are the moment. This is what I have come to realize after my 3 to 4 studies on Crypto currencies and fiat currency.
I completely agree with you, cryptocurrencies are volatile, if you are a trader or a investor in the market you'll definitely understand what I mean here.

Regulation of cryptocurrency actually does not make any kind of sense whatsoever and I do not think it is in the best interests of the industry going forward.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back