PTC Vs. Faucets: Where Do You earn More Money

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
PYTC sites are the sites where you can earn by clicking on ads, and Faucets are the sites where you can earn by claiming crypto. Both of these methods are slow earning methods, if you have tried both, I would like to know where can you earn better. I have tried both and I think PTC can be better if you can find a legit site.

Both these are low paying and if you look at majority of the websites they are scam so not good to join these websites.

These days I am preferring the combined version like auto faucet but actually PTC are paying well as compared to faucet

PYTC sites are the sites where you can earn by clicking on ads, and Faucets are the sites where you can earn by claiming crypto. Both of these methods are slow earning methods, if you have tried both, I would like to know where can you earn better. I have tried both and I think PTC can be better if you can find a legit site.
I think paid to click platforms will let you earn more money than faucets. It is better than faucets.

I think if someone is consistent with PTC, the person would earn more from it than faucets.

I am doing both but most earnings come from Pay to click websites as they are slightly better as compared to faucets

But for me, the two of them are just boring ways to earn money and I don't like it. I don't earn with any of them. I don't even see myself earning from any.

I know they are both boring but these days I am not very much positive to post so there are times when I just open these websites to click few ads in hope to reach payment threshold someday

And I hope that one day you would reach payment threshold. It is not easy to reach threshold on this platforms.

I managed to reach on coinpayu and it took me so much time but I feel its fine to give these websites 20-30 mins daily

From my point of view, I think that in faucets you can earn more money, because there are many faucets where you can use the faucet and also complete ptcs, surveys, shortlinks and others, in ptcs many times you don't have as many earning options like in faucets.

From my point of view, I think that in faucets you can earn more money, because there are many faucets where you can use the faucet and also complete ptcs, surveys, shortlinks and others, in ptcs many times you don't have as many earning options like in faucets.
I have never benefitted much from faucets. I have left many faucets because I was tired of claiming multiple times in a day yet not being able to reach the payment threshold even in a month. Do you use faucets, what faucets do you recommend?

Both the faucet and PTC website are not worth spending all the time for . They are paying very low money, I have worked with both of them and stopped because I did not earn one dollar after one month of work..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back