Pros and Cons of Mining Pool

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto mining can be done in various ways including joining a mining pool, Some trusted mining pools are KanoPool, Antpool BTC.com etc. So what do you think are the Pros and Cons (advantages and dis-advantages) of Mining Pool?

Last edited:
The cons of a mining pool are low revenue, for example on PTC clicking like on CoinpayU you may earn more than what you are mining hole a day except if you invest in a mining pool then it is different.

The pay rate of the mining pool is very low and very discouraging. The best thing is to use the faucet sites to earn cryptocurrency.
It is true that the rate of faucet sites is a little increased than the mining pool but it is still the same unless you complete some offers or surveys that aren't available worldwide or low for top tier 3 countries.

It is true that the rate of faucet sites is a little increased than the mining pool but it is still the same unless you complete some offers or surveys that aren't available worldwide or low for top tier 3 countries.
Doing offers will definitely increase your earnings on faucet sites. The offer would be difficult if you are in the tier 3 country. I watch videos to increase my faucet earnings.

Doing offers will definitely increase your earnings on faucet sites. The offer would be difficult if you are in the tier 3 country. I watch videos to increase my faucet earnings.
If video is from Hideout TV it is also limited but if it is a form of advertising for watching videos or subscribing to channels then it is allowed to more countries possible.

The advantages of the mining pool is that it makes mining very easier but the amount of pain that you get from this type of investment is very low.

There was a time that I was interested in mining but because i don't have money I couldn't mine. But what I learnt then was that some mining pools are slow to mine a complete block.

You not only have to pay fees but also slipt your mining rewards. This is the obvious disadvantages of using mining pool

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back