Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ProBit Exchange Celebrates 2nd Anniversary, 50,000 USDT Prize

ProBit Exchange will currently have a Birthday Event until November 30th to celebrate the second year of official operation via a 25,000 USDT airdrop and 25,000 USDT lottery.

The first participant who completes the 'trio task' at the event will receive 25 USDT and can also compete for the 500 USDT prize draw by upgrading their VIP membership status and collecting lottery tickets during the VIP membership challenge which promises a lucky draw for 50 winners.

ProBit Exchange has also launched a secondary Twitter giveaway featuring 200 USDT to solidify the 2nd birthday gift for users who complete the necessary steps including following the ProBit Exchange Twitter account and updating their profile photo with the logo of the current 2 year anniversary edition.

Wow. This is an opportunity for Probit users to benefit from this wonderful giveaway by Probit.
You failed to mention the the trio task .

Wow. This is an opportunity for Probit users to benefit from this wonderful giveaway by Probit.
You failed to mention the the trio task .
Sorry.
the trio task.
1. Trade at least 5,000 USDT from one of the eligible pairs on ProBit
2. Subscribe to ProBit Exclusive in November
3. Setup of ProBit Grid Trading via BitUniverse

Sorry.
the trio task.
1. Trade at least 5,000 USDT from one of the eligible pairs on ProBit
2. Subscribe to ProBit Exclusive in November
3. Setup of ProBit Grid Trading via BitUniverse
Thanks for the feedback . Seems that this tasks are quite tedious for the 25$ USDT

That's good to know, and happy for them, wishing them happy anniversary but I don't really know if the promo is still ongoing? I would have loved to participate and find out more about the site. It seems the platform is a nice one, people are happy with the owners that is good and interesting.

I have never used this exchange. is this a decentralized exchange or a centralized exchange? If it is a centralized exchange I wouldn't want to use it. Because what happened with FTX can happen when all CEX.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back