Polygon garnered $450 million

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Polygon is one of the prominent Ethereum-based token and it is has showned to be very promising due to its continued addition of innovation.

It was made known in a briefing that the platform raised $450 million in a fundraising program headed by Sequoia Capital India, an open-source blockchain company.

The project is aimed at exploring the web3 innovations.

Polygon and ADA start at the same time however Polygon gains popularity while ADA is still limited or Cardano this is because people use Polygon more than ADA.
Fundraising was a success and it becomes very necessary as a result of the proposed project on web3. Many are tapping into the opportunities of web3 innovations.

I think Polygon also has decided to solve more problems compared to the cardano. Because the focus of the polygon for problem solving. The thing is that it would reasonable for things to work out on that end. I personally realized that it can make a good amount of money in the long term. So investment into the polygon is the future.

I am with Polygon Blockchain. I have invested in MATIC. Some people say Polygin is better than Ethereum blockchain in many ways.

I am with Polygon Blockchain. I have invested in MATIC. Some people say Polygin is better than Ethereum blockchain in many ways.
Polygon blockchain has almost all the features that you can find in Ethereum blockchain but I don't think it is better than Ethereum.

Polygon blockchain has almost all the features that you can find in Ethereum blockchain but I don't think it is better than Ethereum.
What makes you think Polygon is not better than Ethereum? In terms of speed and fees, Polygon is better than Ethereum

What makes you think Polygon is not better than Ethereum? In terms of speed and fees, Polygon is better than Ethereum
Polygon may implement better features on their platform but when it comes to usage, the Ethereum network has more uses and users. It has gone too far for polygon to compete favorably.

That's because Polygon is relatively newer compared to Ethereum. Polygon tries to solve the issues on Ethereum blockchain.

That's because Polygon is relatively newer compared to Ethereum. Polygon tries to solve the issues on Ethereum blockchain.
Most of the blockchains that copied the Ethereum network called themselves Ethereum killer but I don't think there's any blockchain that could be compared to that of ethereum.

Most of the blockchains that copied the Ethereum network called themselves Ethereum killer but I don't think there's any blockchain that could be compared to that of ethereum.
You have a very good point. It is usually difficult for any blockchain to override the Ethereum because it is a foremost blockchain that has huge number of features including the smart contract.

but really polygon is an ally not an opponent to Ethereum, polygon is a layer 2 solution for Ethereum to decongest the transaction network and make them cheaper, so polygon is definitely like lightning network for Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back